DAY 32 - DAY 60 = Starting Love?

Lover-friend?

Evening:

 

Now, all the students are on their way to the beach. Jaebum sit beside Jinyoung silently. He still thinking about Jinyoung’s suspicious talk with Junho. He know the two know each other, but he never know they that close. Jaebum know something must happen between the two. He can’t help but feel uneasy. Its look like the closeness they act begin to affect him. He begun to think that Jinyoung really belong to him. He really hope Jinyoung didn’t notice his behaviour and want to break it early. Haish… he need some help. Just then he remember, their friend not supposed to know about them.

‘Now what?’ thought him. Then, something clicked inside him.

“Maybe they can help me.” Murmured Jaebum lowly but Jinyoung can still heard him.

“Who help you? And did you have a problem, hyung?” asked Jinyoung curious.

“Nothing.” Answered Jaebum while flashing his charisma smile like he always did when he caught on be day-dreaming.

“Hmm… okay.” Jinyoung just let it be. Maybe it’s true that Jaebum had nothing and just talk to himself, thought Jinyoung in his head.

 

 

 

Day 32:

 

After they all arrived at school, Jaebum told the others to back home first because he had something else to do. The others just follow his words because they already tired and need a lot of rest. He too ensure Jinyoung that he will go to his house to eat dinner like he had promise yesterday. Jinyoung’s parents invite Jaebum when they know Im’s couple had work overseas.

When he sure that all of his friends get home, he immediately when to the school’s gym. There stand his friend, Junho. The reason he called Junho is because he can’t keep up with his curiosity about Junho relationship with Jinyoung. He had heard the rumours saying that they date before. But, he ignore it because Jinyoung still treat him better that Junho. But, with what he had heard before he know it not just a rumour. Even though it’s a bit childish, he’s going to make Junho spill out the talk that both his and Jinyoung did.

“Junho-ah.” Call Jaebum at his friend. The said person turn around to him. He smile when he see Jaebum.

“Yes, Jaebum. What so important that you need to talk to me right after we come back?” He did asked with a playful tone, but he worried something happen because Jaebum will only talk face to face if it really important. Jaebum want to say, but he feel shy at sudden. He scratch his neck embarrassed.

“The truth is… I… I want to know… err…” He can’t seem to asked because he realise that this thing is so childish. And now, his face is blushing red and that go unnoticed to Junho.

“Did you want to ask about what Jinyoung and I were talking about?” asked Junho while smirking.

“Wow, its look like you really love your boyfriend. Cute.” Said Junho and laugh at Jaebum’s miserable. He like to tease his friend. It’s rare to see Jaebum act like that. He wonder if he told the truth what Jaebum’s reaction will be, but he not that mean to do that. He will leave it to Jinyoung to tell Jaebum himself although he know it would be a long way since Jinyoung not the brave type about that.

“He- he’s my boyfriend. Of course I love him.” He startle a bit and curse slightly because of that. Junho once again laugh at that.

“There’s nothing. We just talk about the trip and nothing more.” Junho assure him. Jaebum accept the words and bid a good bye. Because beside Junho, he have someone he want to meet. And that someone will help him, even though he did not sure about telling others about it.

 

 

 

Day 60:

 

It’s already a month since the school trip. But, Jaebum seem can’t forget what he was thinking about Jinyoung that day. And trust him, he really regret it. Jinyoung’s image will always playing in front of him whenever him alone or with Jinyoung. And Jinyoung’s clinging side lately not helping him.

Jinyoung become more clinging with him since his need to act close the younger. It’s a nice thing to be close with the younger but in the same time, his hormone are tortured with it.

Jinyoung’s not a little kid that he used to know anymore. Well, his innocence is still the same but not his body. Jinyoung turn a beautiful boy and his attract aura become bigger. Jinyoung maybe didn’t notice, but there’s a lot of people would at him lustfully.

He just notice this past two month when he always walk Jinyoung anywhere he want because don’t want the others to notice. It’s a bit exaggerated, but he didn’t really care about it. The whole journey they go, he can’t help but feel like want to punch the ert face that being given from other men to Jinyoung. And being the innocence one he is, Jinyoung just didn’t realise it. It really make Jaebum worried and he come up with decision he won’t let Jinyoung walk by himself.

Today he have a date with Jinyoung and he get a little nervous about it. He try to keep his composure with Jinyoung beside. He curse slightly when Jinyoung something that a little bit y with tight top and skinny jeans. From his memory, he sure that Jinyoung never like skinny jeans because he said it’s too uncomfortable. Jaebum decide to ask Jinyoung the reason.

“Jinyoung-ah, I thought you hate skinny jeans. Why did you wear it?” asked Jaebum and point at Jinyoung’s pant and make Jinyoung look at it. Jinyoung looks at him before answer;

“Oh, Jackson make me wear this. He said it’s stupid to wear like I’m use to wear if I want to go date. This the loosest one. He try to make me wear Bambam’s skinny jeans. And I’m sure it won’t ever fit me when Bambam said it tight on him too. Jaebum face palm when heard that. Jackson really give him the problem. He will kick Jackson when he get back later, I hope Mark hyung not with them when he kick Jackson later or not, he might need to give a thousand reasons again to the oldest. Jaebum still in deep thought until Jinyoung called his name.

“Jaebum hyung! Hello, earth to Jaebum! Hyung!” yelled Jinyoung while shook his head in front of Jaebum.

“Huh? What?” asked Jaebum still blank. Jinyoung pout at that reaction and Jaebum kept chanted that Jinyoung look so cute right now in his head.

“You’re day-dream again… focused on what I say hyung…” whined Jinyoung still pouting. Jaebum chuckle at Jinyoung’s sulking tone.

“Haha… sorry. What did you say to me?” asked Jaebum try to make Jinyoung smile again.

“Ice cream.” Said Jinyoung.

“Pardon?” asked Jaebum didn’t understand why Jinyoung said the food name.

“Ice cream, I want to eat ice cream at the newly open sweet café.” Said Jinyoung again but this time with sparkling eyes fill with excitement.

“Haha cute.” Said Jaebum while laughing. He can’t help to say that because Jinyoung acting so cute right now. Jinyoung’s face red with the blushing. Even though it’s not the first time Jaebum said that, it’s still feel flutter when he said it.

“Come on. I had guess you will ask me to go there when Yugyeom told me about the café.” Said Jaebum and pull Jinyoung’s hand to the new café that only behind the building.

After they reach in front the café, Jaebum open the door to let Jinyoung get in. They went straightly to the counter to order the seemly delicious ice cream. There’s a cute cashier standing there with a cute smile.

“Hello, welcome to the Exo’s café. What can I help you?” asked that boy which the nametag write, Baekhyun.

“I want one Oreo Caramel ice cream please.” Said Jinyoung while smiling. Then, he turn to Jaebum.

“What do you want hyung?” asked Jinyoung towards Jaebum.

“Hmmm…Lemon Mint ice cream one.” Answer Jaebum.

“Okay, Oreo Caramel ice cream and Lemon Mint ice cream. Anything else?” asked Baekhyun.

“Give us Sweet Strawberry cake and Tiramisu cake. That’s all.” Said Jaebum. Baekhyun smile and put the order in the bill. Then, he said the cash and Jaebum paid it before Jinyoung ca said that he’ll be the one to pay it. Jinyoung pout again smile again when he see the cashier chuckle at his act. Baekhyun give them their order and they accept with smiling.

“Thank you.” Said Jinyoung smiling widely that made the cashier smiling too.

“You’re welcome. Enjoy your day with your boyfriend.” Baekhyun’s words made Jinyoung blush and Jaebum try to keep his poker face. They quickly get to the table and place their order on the table.

“Well, we did look like a couple right hyung?” said Jinyoung and shyly his ice cream. Jaebum didn’t say anything but smile because he happy to hear it. It’s not bad to hear people said that he is Jinyoung’s boyfriend. Okay, is that him? Why did he think like that about Jinyoung? Did he start to love Jinyoung as lover? Whatever it is, he must kept it in his mind and make sure Jinyoung didn’t know yet until he himself know what his feeling are.

 

 

 

A/N: So so sorry for the late update. I'm busy this 2 year... so, please understand if there are more late update