Day 30= A Date at Zoo

Lover-friend?

Day 30:

 

 

“Yea!!! We’ve arrived!! Jejudo-island!!” the three maknaes jump happily. Jinyoung who just get down from the bus, joining the three and cheer loudly. The others student just chuckle at them, well more at Jinyoung. He was known as a serious student in the classroom. But when he outside, byeX2 serious Jinyoung. And hi, playful Jinyoung.

“Yugyeom! Bambam! Youngjae! Come help us with the bag. Don’t just let your hyungs carried your bag!” scold Jaebum at the maknaes.

“There’s Jinyoung hyung too… why didn’t you get him to carry his bag too?” whine Bambam.

“Jinyoung can’t carry the heavy thing, remember? And I already carry his bags. You guys carry yourself. And Youngjae?” called Jaebum.

“What again hyung?”

“Go help your girlfriend, kiddo. Do you want to break up here and right now?” said Jaebum and point toward Suzy whom already pout and glare when Youngjae look at her.

“Ohh… opps.” Said Youngjae and go to Suzy immediately.

“Yugyeom, come here. Check if I get all of your things.” Call Mark who carried Yugyeom’s things. Yugyeom get to his boyfriend’s side and leaving his bestfriend. Bambam who see the three couples feel jealous suddenly. He turn to Jackson and smile widely.

“Jackson hyung~~~” he sang with aegyo calling Jackson’s name.

“Yes?” Jackson feel weird with Bambam’s sudden aegyo.

“Can you help me carry my bags?”

“You’re strong enough. Carry it yourself.” Said Jackson coldly. Bambam just pout and said;

“Fine. Huh!” Bambam stomp on his feet and get his own things without noticing that Jackson’s ears are a bit red when he heard Bambam’s voice when calling his name.

 

 

 

 

“Tell me, why were we in the same room again? I thought the teacher will put roommate by their age.” Asked Jinyoung.

“I ask for Mr. Park’s help. Remember, we’re in dating mode.” Said Jaebum.

“It’s not like the kids will know what we were doing in this room.” Jinyoung rolled his eyes for Jaebum’s weird idea. Now he confuse if is it real that Jaebum is the top student in their school.

“But they will think we’re doing something in this room.” Answer Jaebum.

“Doing what?” asked Jinyoung innocently while start to unpacked his clothes.

“You sure are innocent just like Yugyeom.” Jaebum massage his forehead.

“Haish… nothing. After this we need to gather outside. Go take a bath first.” Said Jaebum. But Jinyoung continue to arrange his cloth properly.

“You go first hyung. I’ll help you unpack your clothes too.” Jinyoung continue his activities.

“Okay. Thanks Jirongie.” Jaebum said Jinyoung’s nickname and ruffle his hair.

“W-welcome.” Jinyoung stutter a little because it’s been a long time since Jaebum called him that name.

‘Focus Jinyoung, focus.’ He slaps his own face when Jaebum already in the shower and continue the unpacking thing.

 

 

 

 

At the lobby:

 

 

“Okay, students!! We have 3 places for today and tomorrow. Which one do you want to go first? Zoo, beach, or tangerine farm?” asked their teacher.

“Zoo!!” yelled them. Because they are tired from the long journey, so it’s best to just rest and watching animals.

“Okay, get ready on the bus!” the students following their teacher’s order.

“Auch!!” Jinyoung who yelled suddenly when he fall. He sit up and brush his red knee. Jaebum who notice it immediately went toward Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung, you should be careful. Are your knee okay? Do you want me to carry you?” asked Jaebum.

“Auww…” the other student smile at Jaebum’s ways of attention to Jinyoung.

“I’m okay hyung. Just a little red. But nothing’s hurt.” Jinyoung smile at Jaebum.

“Eww hyung… stop it will you? We need to go fast. The bus are going to leave you guys if you two still being lovey-dovey.” Yelled Bambam, jealous with the scene.

“Shut up Bambam. You’re just jealous.” Said Jaebum. Bambam just pout and get into the bus with his friends.

“Haha Bambam, what’s with the gloomy face? Didn’t you say, you likes animals?” asked Jungkook seeing his friend’s face.

“He’s just jealous with Jaebum hyung and Jinyoung hyung. Because he still didn’t have a couple.” Said Yugyeom, smirking at his friend’s gloomy face.

“Shut up Yugyeom.” He knocked Yugyeom head with the bottle in his hand. He let the anger on Yugyeom and smile satisfied with the action.

“Auch!! I told Mark hyung.” Said Yugyeom while pouting.

“I don’t care. It’s not like I’m scare with your new boyfriend.” Said Bambam while rolled his eyes, boring with the couples.

“Haha… you’re guys are so cute. If Yugyeom didn’t already couple with Mark sunbae, I already suggest you guys to be a couple.” Said Jungkook laughing out loud.

“Right Maru?” Maru just nodded his head while laughing too.

“With him? Eww… no way! We’re just friend!!” screamed Yugyeom and Bambam shock with their friends’ words.

“Haha… we’re just kidding. Don’t take too seriously. Mark sunbae will kill us if they know we said that.” Said Maru this time.

“Maybe I will let he kill you after this.” Said Yugyeom acting serious.

“Wait, don’t tell Mark sunbae. We still want to play and have a lot of things to do. We don’t want to die yet…” Begged the both of them with already nervous face. The other students on the bus just laugh at their conversations.

“Hmm… in one condition.” Said Yugyeom after thinking.

“What is it?” asked Jungkook, ready to do anything to escape from Mark’s scary punishment.

“You two need to treat us a big expensive Baskin Robins. Deal?” Yugyeom looked at Bambam, and Bambam just nodded for agreement.

“That’s easy. Deal!” Said the both of them. Then, the four of them just chatting happily on the bus.

 

 

 

 

 “Yeah!!! We’ve arrived!!!” Yelled the juniors, while the seniors just act calmly to show their charisma to girls… and boys. Well, except for Jinyoung who have the same maturity as the juniors.

“Jaebum hyung! Let’s go to the elephant first.” Said Jinyoung excitedly.

“Elephants? But they’re way inside. Let’s look at the nearby animals first.”

“No, I want to ride onto them first…” whine Jinyoung while pouting.

“Okay, okay. We’ll go to the elephants first.” Jaebum just follow what Jinyoung wants, don’t want to make the younger sulk. They maybe just acting like a couple, but Jinyoung still his little brother. Jaebum look at behind and told the others to went to where they want to go.

“Aaa… you two are no fun. This is a school trip, not dating trip.” Whine Bambam.

“Sorry Bambam. Just go with others okay?” said Jinyoung and pull Jaebum’s hand and off to the elephants. Bambam pouted seen that and turn to others. But he shock when it’s only left with Jungkook and Maru. There’s no sign of Yugyeom around them.

“Where’s Yugyeom?”

“He went with Mark sunbae.” Answered Jungkook. Bambam sighed hearing it.

“Haish… it’s look like only you two left to walk with me.” Said Bambam.

“Err… sorry Bambam. But we have to go with our girlfriends. Sorry bro.” said Maru. Then, both Jungkook and Maru went off to their girlfriends. Once again, Bambam sighed.

“What now, I’m alone? Unbelievable.” Said Bambam to himself. Jackson who just comeback from the toilet heard Bambam’s sighed and complaint. He smile seeing his dongsaeng like that.

“You’re not alone Bambam. You’re with me. Let go walk together.” Said Jackson who suddenly hug his shoulder. Bambam’s face lightened up a bit when he see Jackson’s face.

“Oh hyung! I thought you guys left me alone. I don’t want to walk by myself.” Said Bambam while hug Jackson’s waist.

“Wait, Bambam. Don’t hug me here. There’s a lot of people here.”

“Don’t care. I’m happy you want to accompany me.” Said Bambam tighten his hug even though Jackson struggle to free from him.

“Okay, okay. You need to let me go. If not, how are we supposed to walk like this?” asked Jackson. Bambam let his grip and grin stupidly.

“Hehe, sorry hyung.”

“Nothing. Come on, let’s go to watch the animals.”

“Okay.” Bambam holding Jackson’s hand all away of their journey in the zoo.