DAY 1 = Acting Start!

Lover-friend?

DAY 1:

Under the shady tree in the JYP Elite High School, Jaebum and Jinyoung does their study as usual. Since Jaebum is the senior, he always help Jinyoung with the study. That day, Jinyoung doesn’t have a mood to read. Then, Jinyoung voice out to him;

“Hyung… I’m bored. Do something.” Jinyoung whined to Jaebum. Jaebum looks up at Jinyoung and raise his eyebrows.

“It’s still early Jinyoungie. We will play later.” Jaebum then continue reading.

“But, I’m bored hyung…”

“You’re the one whom told teacher you don’t want to involve in club on every Tuesday. They give us the permission because we’re the top students. Now, you whined you’re bored?” Jinyoung just pout hearing Jaebum’s nagged. Jinyoung look around, ignoring Jaebum who kept telling him to study. Then, he caught a scene where a couple walking hand in hand. Some idea light up inside his naughty side mind.

“Jaebum hyung, let’s be a pretend couple.” Said Jinyoung suddenly.

“What do you mean by that?”

“We’ll going to tell others we’re dating.”

“Huh?” Jaebum shock at Jinyoung’s request.

“It’s just a pretend. We will act lovey-dovey, fighting, then break up. Then, getting together again until they find out.” Jaebum thought for a while, before said;

“Good idea… but it’s going to be fun if we have a bet.”

“What bet?” asked Jinyoung curious.

“About how long they will being fool.” Jinyoung smile brightly at the idea.

“Okay! I bet 5 months!” Jaebum seems disagree.

“Nah… they’re smart. I think it’s only will be the longest 3 months.”

“Okay, if you’re win, you’ll be treated lunch by the loser for the whole 2 months. Deal?”

“Deal.”

“When will we start?” asked Jaebum.

“Now.”

“Now?”

“Yes. And here they come. And… action.”

 

 

 

In the school:

 

Mark, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom were waiting for Jackson outside the fencing club.

“Yah! Where’s Jackson? We’re already late. Jinyoung will make a fuss again and Jaebum will nag at us because we make his baby mad.” Mark continue looking at his watch.

“Mark hyung, you made it sound like they are a couple.” Said Youngjae.

“Well, they did look like a couple. Why you get furious? I thought you had end your crush after dating Suzy noona.” Asked Yugyeom. Youngjae looks at Yugyeom and said;

“I’m just saying. And when did I had a crush on him. He just my idol. The smartest student in scholl, who won’t like him? The same with Jinyoung hyung.”

“Can you guys stop bickering? Bambam, go get Jackson.” Mark getting angrier by now. Bambam whom was playing with his phone, shock when his name being called.

“Me?” he point at himself.

“Yes you.” Bambam pout and ready to enter the school, when he saw Jackson.

“There’s Jackson hyung!” he sigh relieve he didn’t have to go inside.

“Yah! Why are you late?”

“Taec hyung told me to clean the props.”

“Haish…whatever it is, come on. I don’t want to hear Jaebum’s nag today.”

“We tired hearing your nagging too.” Yugyeom stated boldly.

“What?!” yelled Mark.

“Okay, stop it hyung, Yugyeom. Let’s go to Jaebum hyung and Jinyoung hyung.” Youngjae stop them before they get in fight.

“Huh! Fine…” said Mark and lead the way.

“Come on Yugyeomie…” Jackson takes the pouty maknae’s hand and follow the others.

 

 

5 of them walk towards Jinyoung and Jaebum as usual.

“Jinyoungie hyung!!” Yugyeom call Jinyoung excitedly as usual.

“There they come. Jaebum hyung, act something.” Said Jinyoung when he see the others.

“What? This?” Jaebum kiss Jinyoung right on his lips. Everyone except for Jaebum widened their eyes. The three maknaes almost faint, while the other two’s jaw hang open. Even Jinyoung feel like he had lost his soul. Jaebum let Jinyoung’s lip go and confuse see Jinyoung’s reaction.

“What? You tell me to act something. That’s what couple do.” Whisper Jaebum calm. Before Jinyoung’s voice can get out from his throat, someone else had scream.

“Jaebum hyung!! What are you doing to my mom? Jinyoungie hyung, are you okay? Did Jaebum hyung try to you?” Yugyeom push Jaebum away and shaking Jinyoung’s body while asking a lot of question.

“Geomie, wait. Yugyeom! Let go off me!” Jinyoung scream, try to escape from Yugyeom. The others catch Yugyeom from their poor omma.

“Yugyeom, stay! Jinyoung, what happen just now? Is it true like Yugyeom said?” Mark asked Jinyoung.

“Of course no! What are you thinking about me?” Jaebum now getting annoyed with the accusation.

“Well, you kiss Jinyoung and he looks shock. Plus, you two are friends, not lovers. How are you going to explain it?”

“Well, we are lovers now.” Jaebum state calmly. The three maknaes really faint this time, right now.

“Since when?” asked Jackson.

“This morning.” Jinyoung start to play his role.

“You guys kidding right?” Mark still unsastisfied with the answer.

“I’m not we’re not.” Said Jinyoung.

“So, where are your rings?”

“Jaebum hyung want to buy it tomorrow, right?” Jinyoung looks at Jaebum.

“Yeah…” Jaebum just admit.

“Guys…” the three of them look at Jackson.

“What we’ll going to do with this 3?” Jackson show them the three fainting maknaes.

“Oh My God!! We need to take them to nurse’s office, faster!” yelled Jinyoung shock. It’s a bit chaotic with Jinyoung over dramatic. But, thank goodness the three maknaes are fine. And it seem they forget about what just happen. The hyungs decide to discuss it the next day.