DAY 76 Part 2= We're Doom

Lover-friend?

Day 75:

 

After school, Jaebum went to see Jinyoung. Of course after he sent their friends away first. He know Jinyoung where Jinyoung’s hiding place. Jinyoung had text him a while ago.

“Jinyoungie?” call Jaebum. Jinyoung who playing game in his phone, look up to look at the caller. He smile widely before he call Jaebum.

“Hyung, here.” Jinyoung waved his hand to inform Jaebum to come to him. Jaebum smile a little before going to Jinyoung.

“Hmm… you sure had a lot of idea. You use a wrong way of your intelligent.” Said Jaebum and chuckle when Jinyoung pout.

“Urgh… but it’s fun.” Whined Jinyoung. Jaebum still smile sweetly.

“But you know, I think we had enough. Don’t you think how they felt when they know it’s only a joke? Look at Yugyeom. He hate it first, but now he really support you. I’m scare you will hurt his heart if he know about our lying. I don’t want them to hate us.” Said Jaebum try to make Jinyoung end this. Well, it’s a lie when he said it’s all because of their friends he want to end it. Wait, it’s true but only some of it. The biggest reason he want to end it is because of his heart that ready to turn the feeling for Jinyoung from fake love to real love. Not that he want to take the risk.

“At least let until our deal done. It still a long way for mine deal. And for you it’s only 15 day left. Wait, did you want to end this because you know you had lose?” asked Jinyoung suspicious. Jaebum face palm at Jinyoung’s words. Jinyoung really is stupid for someone so smart. Jaebum give up. It’s look like he still need to suffer with his heart for a little while.

“Alright fine. But, if they caught it before we tell them the truth, you’re the one that will need to explain to them.” Said Jaebum. Jinyoung just smile agree. He know their friend won’t get mad too long toward them. They love him too much, especially Yugyeom. That kid will always do anything to make him happy again beside Jaebum.

“So, what is your idea?” asked Jaebum. Jinyoung think for a while until Jaebum notice his pouting that showing he didn’t have any idea. Jaebum about to words it out before Jinyoung cut him.

“I get it! You make the idea for the next agenda.” Claim Jinyoung. Jaebum widened his eyes at Jinyoung’s words.

“What the… Why me?” asked Jaebum shock, when out of nowhere he need to be the plan maker.

“Well, you the smartest here. Why not?” shrugged Jinyoung.

“I always being the one that give the ideas. It’s your turn now.” Said Jinyoung innocently. If not because he really adore Jinyoung, Jaebum already knock him until faint. Jaebum sigh before hold up his hand sign of giving up again.

“Fine, but you need to follow all the things I said and… don’t get so shock at what I will do or don’t protests. Okay?” Said Jaebum warning him. Jinyoung smile widely when Jaebum had agreed with him.

“Now. First, we need to get to the others again and you need to apologize to them because you make them shock.” Said Jaebum and Jinyoung frown.

“Why?” whined Jinyoung.

“Shh… you said you won’t complain.” Said Jaebum with serious face. Jinyoung click his tongue and sigh.

“Fine…” the both of them walk out after Jinyoung agreement. Jaebum text the boys and told them to go to his house. After he got the others replies, he brought Jinyoung to his house.

 

 

Jaebum’s house:

 

When the two arrives, the other friends already waiting for them there. Yugyeom the first charges toward them. He really worried about Jinyoung, seriously.

“Hyung, are you feeling okay now?” asked Yugyeom worriedly. Jaebum can sense it even Jinyoung. But, with his naivety, he enjoy how his baby sound so worry. Because he just think about how he success to make they believe him. He hug Yugyeom and kept him in lock-head position.

“I’m okay baby. Don’t worry. It just a misunderstand and I promise I won’t do it again.” Answer Jinyoung smile happily. The others sigh relieve with it. Jaebum look beside with smirk because it’s funny when Mark who didn’t believe them at all at first, now really fall for it. Then he shook his head with what he think.

‘I really had follow Jinyoung. Quit follow what Jinyoung doing. You need to stop this thing before others angry.’ Thought Jaebum in his mind. He look up at Jinyoung who smiling beside him and change his thought again.

‘Okay, maybe one more time. We will tell them later.’ Thought him again. Jaebum wake from his thought when he heard someone clear his throat. He look beside him when he realize that it’s Mark who make he notified. He put on smile face again.

“I’ve told you guys right? Jinyoung won’t sulk for too long. Right Jinyoungie?” asked Jaebum with teasing voice and closer their face. His action and teasing voice make Jinyoung’s face blushing badly. Jinyoung didn’t see that coming, nor Jaebum. He just act on it on reflect as he always like to tease Jinyoung when they are alone. Being act as close now make him do it (the teasing) more frequently this days.

Their eyes met and they didn’t realize that they kept on the staring. The others who look at it turn their head away (shying with how the two look at each other) except for Mark and Bambam. Bambam smile naughtily and Mark frown and the cheesy act.

“Go get a room!” said Mark with annoyed voice and Bambam with teasing voice. Jinyoung and Jaebum wake up from the ‘staring contest’. They avoid each other eyes after that with blushing face. They didn’t know why they didn’t avoid the staring just now.

It’s feel hot around them with Mark and Bambam’s words. The two maknaes just chuckle seeing their hyungs’ shy act. They thought that the two are so cute. Jackson and Youngjae smirk beside and Mark shook his head before smile too. He too thought that the both of his dongsaeng so cute. It’s look like he don’t have any choice that to believe them too.

All of them didn’t ever think about the act after seeing the scene that being serve in front of them. And believe me, it’s not even an act. It’s unconscious move of Jaebum and Jinyoung. It’s look like Jinyoung start to think that Jaebum’s eyes is really attractive and didn’t even realize that he just thought about it.

‘What will happen when we had end the acting as a couple after this?’ thought Jinyoung. But he didn’t know that he said what he think out loud. Until…

“What!!!” yelled his other members.

“Opps.” That’s the first reaction Jinyoung did when he realize his mistake. Jaebum beside just face palm with Jinyoung’s careless mistake. They’re doom.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So Sorry for long not update... I got writer block and it really make me frustrate...

And I hope this chapter is okay... because I don't know how my writing skill because of long not update anything

 

P/S: Jinyoung and Jaebum going to die in Mark's hand XD