Day 2 - Day 5 = The Suspicious Relationship

Lover-friend?

Day 2

 

Recess:

 

Bambam walk to the cafeteria as usual. When he almost arrive, he notice Youngjae and Yugyeom standing still in front the cafeteria.

“What are you guys doing?” Bambam asked out of curious. But, the two just quiet.

“Yah, come on. Let’s get in. I’m hungry already.” Bambam takes the two hands and pull them inside.

“Let us go, Bambam. Don’t you remember what happen yesterday?” asked Youngjae annoyed.

“What? They said they’re a couple. So?”

“Are you okay with it? Those two are our friend. Is it not weird to you?” Yugyeom asked.

“Nope. They like each other. So, what? I don’t care.”

“Hmm…” Both of them are in deep thought.

“Come on… we’ll be late for lunch if you guys still stand here.” Bambam pull the two again. When they get in, they can see the 4 oldest together on their table.

“Hyungs…” Bambam call them while bringing the other to the table.

“You guys are too late. Jinyoung want to show something.” Said Jackson happily and tell the maknaes to sit immediately.

“What is it hyung?” Asked Bambam towards Jinyoung. Jackson take Jinyoung’s hand and show something on Jinyoung’s finger to the 3 maknaes. It’s a simple design silver ring. But it’s very lovely.

“Wow hyung, it’s cute. Did Jaebum hyung give you this?” the quiet Yugyeom start to show his interest to the ring. He took Jinyoung’s finger to take a close look at the ring. Even Youngjae try to look closely.

“Yes, I buy it. I have a good taste right?” Jaebum said proudly.

“Yeah, yeah… whatever. Have you guys have a plan to your first date yet?” Asked Mark, clearly still suspicious on them. The two shock hearing Mark’s question.

“Su-sure, we have a plan. We will go on date this Saturday. Right hyung?” Jinyoung stutter a little.

“Erm.” Jaebum seem shock but control his face and nodded.

“We will follow you guys.” Mark made a decision.

“Really hyung? I want to play on the new roller coaster. Can hyungs go on a date at Wonderland Park?” asked Bambam excitedly. Yugyeom smile widely, nodding his head agreeing with Bambam’s suggestion.

“Err…” Jinyoung didn’t know what to answer. Thus, he looks at Jaebum for help.

“Haish... you really won’t let us alone. Right hyung?” Jaebum sigh.

“Okay. But we’ll go our own way. Mark, since you suggest it to follow us, you’re the one who need to pay for our lunch.” Said Jaebum again. Mark taken aback a little but just agree.

“Deal.” The maknaes cheer loudly forgetting that they’re still in the cafeteria until the teacher get mad on both of them.

 

 

 

 

Day 5:

 

Seven of them arrived at the amusement park. Jaebum looks solemn today, because Saturday supposed to be his relaxing time. Jinyoung notice Jaebum’s face and get close to him. He whisper to Jaebum;

“Hyung, control your face. Let’s just play today.” Jinyoung try to convince his ‘lover’. Jaebum sigh a little.

“Haish… okay. Anyway, it’s been a long time since I went to play on Saturday.” He smile and pat Jinyoung’s head.

“Hyung! Stop being lovey-dovey and come here or Mark hyung nag again!” yelled Youngjae from a far. Both of them blush because other people were staring at them. Jaebum immediately grab Jinyoung hand and went toward their friends. They play together and at the same time act like a couple. Mark kept observing them. So, they don’t have chance beside follow their plan.

After few hours, Mark brought the group to his father’s friend’s restaurant. The reason is, he need to buy their lunch and he can get discount if he come there. They sit on the table that big enough for 7 of them and began ordering their food. Mark notice the owner’s present. He immediately call him.

“Uncle Xi!” the owner turn to the voice.

“Oh Mark! It’s been a long time since I met you. Oh, you come with your friends?” Mark just nodded answering the question.

“Hmm… since it’s long time I didn’t see you, how about I treat you for this lunch?”

“Really uncle? Thank you so much! You guys, say thanks too.”

“Thank you, Mr. Xi…” Mr. Xi just laugh at them.

“Haha… okay. Enjoy eating.”

“We will!” say the maknaes. When the owner went to his work, Jaebum said toward Mark.

“Nice move, bro. You really thought a lot.” Mark just smirk. They just continue eating after that.

“Jinyoung hyung, I have some problem with my homework. Can you help me?” asked Yugyeom.

“Okay.” Jinyoung just smile at him. He didn’t realise at the corner of his lips had sauce. Jaebum slowly lean toward Jinyoung and wipe the sauce at his lips. Jinyoung immediately froze at Jaebum’s action. He look at Jaebum’s eyes trying to ask what Jaebum’s try to do. Jaebum’s notice and mouthed;

‘Acting.’ Jinyoung remember their deal and cough awkwardly. Then, he put a big smile.

“Thanks hyung, muah.” Jinyoung kiss Jaebum’s cheek. He can act too. That’s what he want to show to them, well to Jaebum.

“Eeeww… stop it! We’re eating right now!” said Jackson and Bambam. Yugyeom just pout seeing his favourite mom kiss another people beside him.

“Shut up, huff” said Jinyoung and continue eating with red face because of shy with Bambam and Jackson’s word.