DAY 77= Can we be together again?

Lover-friend?

Day 77:

They gathered again as usual in the cafeteria. The two maknaes still thinking of how they will face the two fake couple. It must be awkward later. That’s what they thought.

But, it’s different from what they thought. Jinyoung and Jaebum come inside cafeteria while talking sweetly to each other. They didn’t notice the stare that they got from other students. Yes, all of them already know by now about the break-up. They are popular remember?

“You two really acted like nothing had happen right?” Mark asked with sarcastic voice when the said friends sit at their table.

“Well, it’s not like we were fighting.” Said Jaebum. Mark just snorted.

“Sunbae, did you two back together again? I thought you two already break-up.” Asked Jungkook. He was talking something with Yugyeom before and felt weird when seeing his two senior. Well, of course because he had heard about the break-up news.

“We’re still friends, Jungkook-ah. And how many times that I need to tell you to just call me hyung? We’re not strangers.” Asked Jinyoung while chuckle. Jungkook is one of Yugyeom’s close friend, so he always meet the boy.

“Hehe… I still didn’t get used with that yet.” Said Jungkook shyly. Jinyoung understand because he know the younger is a young person.

“Okay, enough with talking. The recess will over soon so better get to eat. You too, Maru and your friends are waiting for you.” Interrupted Jackson.

“Hehe okay Jackson Sunbae!” Then Jungkook run towards his group of friends. Youngjae who come later, just eat without feel awkward. Well, past is past. It’s not like the break-up is making the two, sour with each other.

 

After school:

Jinyoung need to go home alone today again. The three maknaes had work to do, Jackson’s class had discussion for their assignments, and Mark and Jaebum had meeting with their clubs. Only Jinyoung is free, because literature club didn’t really had activities after the past competition, and of course their school win.

“Jinyoung-ah.” Called Junho when Jinyoung is ready to leave.

“Junho hyung? What are you doing here?” asked Jinyoung, feel weird when Junho suddenly come to his classroom.

“Can I meet you for a while? Alone?” asked Junho while scratching his neck awkwardly. Jinyoung nodded and follow the older. They went to behind school building and Junho still kept quiet while looking elsewhere except for Jinyoung.

“Hyungie… what did you want to talk about?”

“Can we be together again?” confessed Junho. Jinyoung widened his eyes a little. He swallow his saliva before try to get his voice out.

“Wh- what did you mean by that?” asked Jinyoung while stuttered a little.

“I want to be together with you again. I heard about the break-up.” Said Junho and look pleadingly to Jinyoung.

“Ahh… It’s sure spread widely.” Said Jinyoung, chuckle lightly.

“So… will you?” Jinyoung silent for a while. He didn’t love Junho, but there are a little bit special feeling for the older as they had been couple before.

“Give me a week to think. I just break-up yesterday. So, please understand.” Pleaded Jinyoung.

“Oh, okay. Sorry if I seem too rush. But I don’t want to let you go for the 2nd time.” Admitted Junho. Jinyoung just smile and excuse himself.

 

At Jinyoung’s house:

“I’ve finish. Mom, I have assignment to do. So, I’ll go up first, okay?” Jinyoung asked the permission.

“Okay, baby. Don’t sleep too late. There’s still school tomorrow.” Adviced Mrs. Park.

“And finish your assignment first if you want to call your boyfriend.” Tease Mr. Park. Jinyoung control his face so that the sad expression didn’t showed. He still didn’t tell his parents about the break-up. He bowed to his parents and went upstairs.

Jinyoung sit on his bed while holding his phone. Actually, he didn’t have any work. He already finish the assignment the first day he get. He was thinking of something. After several minutes, Jinyoung take the phone and call someone. After a while, he heard the familiar voice.

“Hyung?”

“Yugyeom-ah…” Yugyeom at the next line, quickly straighten himself from the lying on the bed. He feel worried hearing Jinyoung’s sad voice.

“Something happen, hyung?” asked Yugyeom worried.

“Junho hyung.” Said Jinyoung one name.

“Why with Junho hyung?” Yugyeom feel weird when Jinyoung’s ex being mentioned.

“He said he want to be together with me again. What should I do Geomi-ah…” whined Jinyoung. Yugyeom sigh. He know the problem will arise. His hyung is too popular. So other students won’t let the chance to be with Jinyoung gone again, especially Junho hyung who already like Jinyoung long enough.

“Did you accept yet?” asked Yugyeom again.

“No. I said I need a week to think.” Answered Jinyoung.

“Good. Just thinking like this. If you will be a lover for Junho hyung again, will you make it a secret again?” The atmosphere get silent for a while. Then, Yugyeom heard Jinyoung sigh.

“I shouldn’t hide it right?” Jinyoung chuckle a little.

“Take your time to think about it hyung. You got a week, remember?” said Yugyeom with teasing voice. He want to release the tension a bit.

“Fine.” Jinyoung pout at that.

“Now, please a get rest. You had a test this morning right?”

“Alright boss.” Yugyeom laugh at Jinyoung’s antic.

“Bye hyung, goodnight.”

“Bye agie-ah.” Then he hang up the phone. Jinyoung sigh again. He stare at the wall, blankly. Everything had running slowly in his head. The past, the present and what would happen in the future. Maybe he is being too serious, but his heart can’t help but worried.