Day 80 - Day 81 = Last happiness?

Lover-friend?

Day 80:

It’s been 3 days since the confession, but JInyoung didn’t meet Junho since then. He still didn’t decide it or best to say, he still don’t know the answer. He like Junho just as older brother, he scare that he can’t love the older and will hurt him.

“Jinyoung-ah, what are you doing? The others are waiting for us already.” Said Jackson who wait for Jinyoung outside his classroom.

“Yeah…” answered Jinyoung and quickly walk to Jackson. But when he walk away with Jackson, someone stop him.

“Jinyoung-ah.” Called Junho.

“Oh, Junho hyung. What are you doing here?” asked Jackson.

“Err… I want to talk with Jinyoung.” Answered Mark then turn to Jinyoung.

“Can I?” Jinyoung smile and nod.

“Jackson, you guys can go first. Junho hyung will walk with me. Right, hyung?” Junho nodded at Jackson.

“Alright, see you at usual place tomorrow.”

“Hmm…”

When Jackson disappeared from their sight, Jinyoung turn to Junho. He pull Junho to the empty classroom so that no one can heard them.

“What you want to talk about?” asked Jinyoung.

“About the thing that I said last time…” Junho hesitate a little but still gather his courage to look at Jinyoung in the eyes.

“It’s only 3 days. Can you wait a little bit more? I’ll give you the answer on Monday. Okay hyung?” pleaded Jinyoung. Junho chuckle and ruffle the younger’s hair.

“Don’t worry. I’m not forcing you. If you can’t accept, I still will be kind to you. I love you, Jinyoung-ah.” Junho cares Jinyoung’s cheek sweetly.

“Come on, we need to go back.” Junho pull Jinyoung’s hand and lead the boy outside of the classroom. Then, they walk together to home.

 

 

At Jinyoung’s home:

 

“I’m home.”

“Welcome home, Jinyoungie. Yugyeom is waiting inside your room.” Said his mother.

“Yugyeom? Okay, mom.” Jinyoung quickly went to his room to find Yugyeom is glaring while sitting on his bed.

“Err… are you okay?” asked Jinyoung hesitate a little.

“What are you doing with Junho hyung?” asked Yugyeom still glaring at Jinyoung.

“Why? We just talking.”

“About the confession?” Yugyeom’s glare softening.

“Yup.”

“What did you say?” asked Yugyeom, curious.

“I just said give me time till Monday.” Answered Jinyoung calmly.

“Will you really accept him?”

“Should I?” instead of answering, Jinyoung asked the question.

“If you can be happy, I recommended you to accept Junho hyung again. It’s not like it’s the first time you will be with him.” Tease Yugyeom. Jinyoung laugh at that and hug the boy. He really love Yugyeom because the boy is so cute. And Yugyeom good at making decision, so maybe he will follow the boy’s words.

 

 

Day 81:

 

The 7 kids are now gathering in a café that name Star Café. It’s one of their usual place to gather when they had a breakfast together. So, that’s why they are now having their breakfast before deciding where to go for their gathering day. While waiting for the food, Jaebum start talking.

“So, where are we going today?” the others who busy talking turn their attention to Jaebum.

“How about amusement park?” suggest Bambam. That boy really crazy about rides.

“There’s nothing new at any of the amusement park that we’ve gone.” Complain Mark while frowning and Yugyeom think his boyfriend is cute when he didn’t realize about it. Mark didn’t really like the rides but he didn’t hate it either.

“There’s a new one. Haunted house. I heard from my friends that it’s pretty scary.” told Bambam excitedly.

“Why must haunted house…” whine Yugyeom unconsciously. Bambam and Youngjae grin creepily.

“Are you scare, Yugyeom-ah?” Asked Youngjae with teasing tone. This is the only time where he can tease the maknae. Usually, the maknae that always .

“I’m not.” denied Yugyeom. Unfortunately, his voice didn’t really convince anyone. The members laugh at Yugyeom’s cuteness.

“Don’t worry baby. I’ll make sure that I’ll always be by your side.” Promised Mark in his romantic voice that make Yugyeom a blushing mess. Mark coo at Yugyeom and kiss the younger’s cheek.

“Ewww…” Whine Bambam and Jackson with disgusted face.

“Hyung! Don’t you dare to make PDA here!” warned Youngjae while frowning.

“Just said that you’re jealous because your girlfriend always busy.” Yugyeom mocked Youngjae and stuck his tongue out.

“Shut up.” Youngjae can’t denied anything because what the younger said was true. His girlfriend always busy with her ballerina class. Suzy didn’t even have a true meal the same as them. Her life is always about diet and shopping. But the dieting that make Youngjae always worried about her girlfriend.

“Stop fighting guys. Talking about Suzy, where is she? Isn’t she will come with us today?” asked Jinyoung trying to calm the teasing session toward Youngjae.

“She will come later after we decide the place. Noona had something to do first.” Answered Youngjae totally forgot that he had been teasing victim just now.

“So, are we gonna go to the place that Bambam said or go to another else?” asked Jaebum toward other more likely toward Mark. The others kept on thinking where else would they go. But for some time, they gave up.

“Amusement Park…” sigh Mark. Seriously, they don’t have anywhere to go except if it’s a summer break.

“Great. Youngjae, tell Suzy we’ll met her there.” Instructed Jaebum. Youngjae nodded and call his girlfriend. They ready to drive to amusement park. Jaebum and Mark’s driver are already waiting outside to bring them anywhere they will go today because none of them are legal to have licence yet.

 

The 3 youngest quickly run to the amusement park when they arrived. And Jinyoung, if it’s not because of Jaebum who was holding him, he already run to the kids.

“Such a great ‘friend’.” Snicker Mark and press the word friend. Jaebum just rolled his eyes at Mark’s words and as usual, Jinyoung didn’t realize the mocking tone.

“Jackson, go gather the maknaes at one place. I don’t want anyone to disappear again this time. This is why I didn’t really like amusement park.” Complain Mark. Jackson quickly chase the maknae to avoid the older to nag more.

“Haha relax Mark-ah. You always being like that but end up being the one that most excited.” Laugh Jaebum. Jinyoung laugh at the statement too. Because when Mark got too excited, he get to the same level as him and the maknaes. Mark ignore the teasing and follow Jackson. Jaebum look at Jinyoung and smile before pulled the younger inside the gate. They happily thought about what they’ll about to play without knowing something worse will happen to them that day and some of them will get a major heart break.

 

 

 

 


Sorry for the late update, but I had a problem. I need help from you guys. Where are the place that high school student or teenagers usually gathers? I'm out of idea about that, that's why I had a problem to update. I'm not really a social butterfly so I'm not used to the outside world of fun except for Korean drama :P...

Hehe... anyway, hope someone will answer this so the next time it won't always in the amusement park/ Even I getting bored with it.