Day 30= Dangerous Day

Lover-friend?

“Hyung, faster x2. Faster before the line get longer.” Jinyoung kept on pulling Jaebum.

“Jinyoung, there’s only two people at there. And we’ll the next one, calm down would you?” said Jaebum but in a nice tone.

“Okay…” Jinyoung let Jaebum hands go but still walk faster to the line. Jaebum still just follow him.

“Eee… I can’t wait to ride it… it’s been a long time since I ride it.” Said Jinyoung. Jaebum feel weird with it, so he asks Jinyoung;

“When did you go? You never tell me. With who? I thought your mom scared with big animals.” Jinyoung seem uneasy to answer it.

“Err… someone. Oh hyung, we’re next. There’s three elephant. Hehe… lucky us.” Jinyoung immediately change the topic and once again pull Jaebum to get near the animal. Jaebum still curious with Jinyoung’s behaviour but just ignore it.

After a while, Jinyoung immediately jump from the elephant’s body happily…

“Wah!!! It’s fun. Can we ride it again hyung?” asked Jinyoung with pleading eyes. Jaebum avert his eyes from looking in that innocent eyes so that he won’t fall for Jinyoung’s pleading eyes.

“No, we need to go elsewhere or you would whine that ‘we have such a short time. We can’t even see many animals.’” Said Jaebum mimicking Jinyoung. Jinyoung just pout and walk ahead. Jaebum just smile at Jinyoung childish but cute act. He run a little to catch Jinyoung who already sulk. He didn’t worry for that. Because he know how to cure that sulk.

 

 

 

“Jinyoung… look what I got.” Call Jaebum and put the things he buy beside Jinyoung. Jinyoung look at the present and his mouth gap open.

“Rainbow cotton candy! Where did you get this hyung?” asked Jinyoung excitedly and eat the candy. He’ve been searching it forever. He didn’t remember when the first time he buys it. He always asked for Jaebum to search it for him.

“I have my way.” Jaebum smile seeing Jinyoung eating the candy. He always think that ‘Is Jinyoung a 4 years old boy who stuck in a teenager’s body?’ But he won’t complain that but Jinyoung’s body look so y and especially his creamy white skin after take a bath. He feel like want to touch and fell that y…

‘Wait, did I just imagine to touch Jinyoung’s body? What the?... Stupid Jaebum, he’s your friend… quit that ert thinking.’ Thought Jaebum and smack his own head unconsciously.

“Hyung, what are you doing? Why are you punch yourself?” asked Jinyoung, feels weird with Jaebum’s behaviour. Jaebum stop immediately with what he was doing just now and smile sheepishly.

“Nothing. Continue eating.” Said Jaebum and acted like he play with his phone. Jinyoung just shrugged his shoulder and continue eating. Jaebum sighs in his mind when Jinyoung didn’t ask anymore or he don’t know what to answer.

 

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

Jackson and Bambam were walking around the zoo. It’s actually the first time Bambam get into zoo because his parents were too busy and he didn’t want to go alone. So, he get excited easily when he saw a cute animal or scary or funny.

“Look hyung, tiger. Roar!! Come catch me if you can.” Bambam stuck out his tongue at the tiger and laugh excitedly. The same when he saw monkey.

“Wow monkey. Hey monkey, do you want bananas? Hahaha, poor you guys you can’t have it. If I give to you the bananas, the guards here will kick me out from here because we can’t give foods to you guys. Sorry you guys.” He excited face turn to guilty one plus with sad one. From this point, other people would usually found it an annoying things to see. But for Jackson, it’s kind a cute things to see. And he laugh at all Bambam’s words. He seem as a cute kid who just travelled a new world.

They walking around the zoo and them totally enjoying it. Jackson too enjoying watching Bambam cute act.

 

 

 

 

Yugmark couple:

 

They were resting on the bench after walking around the zoo. Mark look zoned out a little. Yugyeom noticed it and decided to ask his lover what had been playing in his mind.

“Mark hyung, is there any problem?” Mark realise from his own world and look at Yugyeom. He smile at Yugyeom worried face and answer;

“There’s nothing problem Geomie. Just that…” Mark don’t know how to tell Yugyeom.

“What is it hyung? Told me.”

“Haish… I don’t know if I took this too seriously. But don’t you think there’s something weird with Jaebum and Jinyoung?” asked Mark. It been bugging him for this whole week.

“Hyung… you still didn’t believe them?”

“I want to believe, but it still weird. Think, when the last time we’ve seen they kiss?” asked Mark. Mark question make Yugyeom silent for a while. When he think again, it’s true. Besides, the kiss when they announce the relationship they never kiss again after that.

“Maybe they kiss when they are alone.” Said Yugyeom still want to believe his favourite hyung.

“Okay, that can maybe the reason too. But, they don’t look like couples to me. They look just the same as the first time we met them. Close like brothers, not couple.”

“Hyung, they always close like brothers. I think because of that closeness they fall in love with each other. We should believe in them hyung. It’s not make us going anywhere if we kept on doubting on them.” Advised Yugyeom for his lover. Mark just sigh at that.

“Fine, but if I know they lie to me, I will kick their and punish them.” Said Mark determined with his promised. Yugyeom just chuckle at his lover’s cuteness. Sometimes he wonder, whether his lover really is older than him.

They didn’t realise that their conversation were been heard by the fake couple. They feel nervous after hearing Mark’s words. They know Mark’s promise won’t be break by him, even though that promise made only by themselves. And seriously? Mark is a master in martial art. They will get flying kick by Mark if this secret known.

“I think we have problem here.” Said Jaebum, gulp his saliva nervously. Jinyoung just smile beside look nervous too.