Day 6= Study date

Lover-friend?

Day 6:

 

Jaebum and jinyoung gather at Jaebum’s house as usual.

“Jinyoung…” call Jaebum.

“Yes hyung?”

“Why did you ask Yugyeomie to come here? I thought he ask you to teach him his homework. Why didn’t you just ask him to go to your house?”

“Hyung… we were dating, remember? They should think that we always together. Or not, Mark hyung will keep questioning.

“Haish… alright, alright.” Jaebum just sigh.

“Ding, dong…” the doorbell ringing.

“Oh, there he come.” Said Jinyoung happily. Jaebum went to open the door since it his house.

“Hi hyung, Jinyoung hyung…. I’ve come!” Yugyeom wave his hand to Jinyoung and went to hug his favourite hyung.

“Sit down Yugyeom. Jaebum hyung will get angry at you if you this noisy.” Said Jinyoung.

“That’s why, I ask you last night, why we need to come here to study? I usually come to your house.”

“I’ve told you, Yugyeom. I have a study with Jaebum hyung. Plus, isn’t it easy if we ask for Jaebum hyung’s help?” said Jinyoung.

“Hyung… you’re the smartest student in school after Jaebum hyung. You must know how to do my homework. Plus you’re older than me!” said Yugyeom unsatisfied with Jinyoung’s decision.

“Yugyeom… he’s my boyfriend. I want to get some time with him too.” Said Jinyoung.

‘This kid really good at get the idea.’ Thought Jaebum.

“Hyung…” Whine Yugyeom.

“Shhh… let’s start our study.” Said Jinyoung. So, they start their study in Jaebum’s study room. Just like Yugyeom said, Jinyoung know all of the answers without Jaebum’s help. After finish, Yugyeom whine again.

“Hyungs… I’m hungry. Jinyoung hyung, cook for me…” the other two just laugh at Yugyeom’s cuteness.

“Okay, my baby. I’ll cook for you. Hyung, I use your kitchen, okay?” asked Jinyoung to Jaebum.

“Okay. I’ll help you.” Said Jaebum. Jinyoung shock at it.

“O-okay. Yugyeom, you sit at living room okay?” Yugyeom just nodded and went to the living room. They both go to the kitchen. Jinyoung start to cook while Jaebum just stand at the counter and help Jinyoung once in a while.

“Jinyoung.” Call Jaebum.

“Yes?” Jinyoung still continue cooking.

“Do you think Mark has believe in us?” Asked Jaebum

“He need to. Or we both lose.”

“Why we? I said 3 month. And it’s only 6th day, so I win.”

“Hyung said 3 month. So, it must be 3 month. Not less not more.”

“That’s unfair.” Said Jaebum annoyed.

“Rule is rule, hyung.” Said Jinyoung

“Huh! Fine…” Jaebum rolled his eyes. Then they continue what they were doing. Suddenly;

“Hyung, can you help get the pepper. I can’t reach it. Your mom put in the highest rack.

“Okay.” Jaebum move to Jinyoung’s side and reach out his hand to get the pepper. But, he slips, and almost fall onto Jinyoung if he didn’t hold the sink. Jinyoung trapped under Jaebum with Jaebum’s hand both at his side. Their faces were so close that they almost kiss. They froze cause of shock.

“Err…” Jinyoung try to speak, but he can’t utter any word. His heart beating so fast.Then;

“Hyung, can I get a glass of water?” asked Yugyeom who come to the kitchen. When he see his hyungs position, he immediately yell;

“Hyungs! What are you guys doing? Are you guys cooking or eat each other’s face?”

“Yugyeom! Mind your words!” angry Jinyoung said to Yugyeom. But he still blushing because of embarrassed.

“I’ll tell Mark hyung!” yelled Yugyeom again and run to the living room to grab his phone and call Mark.

“Mark hyung…” whine Yugyeom as soon as Mark answer the phone.

“What happen Yugyeom?” Mark voice sounds worried.

“Hyungs were making out in front of me…”

“Huh? Which hyung?”

“Jaebum hyung and Jinyoung hyung.”

“Where are you now Yugyeom?”

“At Jaebum hyung’s house.”

“Why were you there? Isn’t you usually… ahh whatever it is, wait there. I’ll come to you.” Said Mark and hang the phone.

 

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

“Wait, Yugyeom!” Jinyoung yelled. When he try to get Yugyeom, Jaebum hold his hand.

“Hyung, let me go. I need to get Yugyeom before he told Mark hyung.”

“Err… why?” asked Jaebum confused.

“If I don’t catch him, he will told Mark hyung.”

“So?”

“You okay with it?

“Isn’t it what you want? To make Mark believe that we are a couple.” Said Jaebum.

“That… right. I forgot. Hehe…” Jinyoung scratch his head awkwardly.

“But, won’t Mark hyung kill us if Yugyeom tell him that we corrupt Yugyeom innocent eyes?” asked Jinyoung, worried.

“Why will he kill us?” Jaebum turn to ask the question because of confused.

“Oh, you didn’t know yet?

“What?”

“He…”

‘Ding, dong…’ the doorbell rings before Jinyoung could finish his words.