DAY 76= Break up already?

Lover-friend?

Day 75:

 

 

“I said I’m sorry Jinyoung. I forgot last night.” Said Jaebum try to make Jinyoung forgive him.

“No! You should at least call me or message me. I’m waiting you like a dumb one at that restaurant. The waitress kept on laughing on me because when she want to get my order I said I’m waiting for someone. And I need to wait for two hours before I just get my orders and get back. I hate you.” Said Jinyoung still furious.

He still mad and shy because one of the waitress talk bad about him. He know that because he heard it. He have a sharp ear, and he hate that girl. He swear he won’t ever step his foot in that restaurant ever again. And it’s all Jaebum’s fault.

Jaebum stand there frozenly don’t know what to do anymore. Okay, maybe it’s true that this all his fault. But, he really had problem that he can’t avoid. And he forget his phone in his room. That’s why he can’t inform Jinyong about the problem.

When they get in the school, Jinyoung still look normal, okay normal which is look so quiet. But still, he didn’t said anything. So Jaebum thought Jinyoung get back after a while he didn’t come. But at recess Jinyoung can’t be found at their usually gather table. When he ask about Jinyoung to his fans, they said that they saw Jinyoung go by himself on the rooftop. So, Jaebum bring the kids to the rooftop to see whether Jinyoung is alright or not.

They get on the rooftop and can see Jinyoung eat his food with gloomy face which is so rare to see it. Jaebum get near Jinyoung and touch his shoulder to make Jinyoung notice about his present. Jinyoung look at him for seconds before push him away.

“Get away from me!” yelled Jinyoung. The others widened their eyes including Jaebum, seeing Jinyoung mad. He never yelled like that to Jaebum. Well, accept when they fighting. But not in front of their friends.

“Why you get so mad?” asked Jaebum weird by it.

“Why? Of course I get mad. It’s the most embarrassing day for me. That damn restaurant and damn waitress really make me sick. And you! Arghh!!! I’m so mad right now!” yelled Jinyoung frustrated. The members watch him shockingly. They really never seem such sight before and they swear if that how Jinyoung be when he get mad, they don’t want to make him mad again.

“Okay, I’m sorry. Please Jinyoungie… it’s not that bad. You should stop throwing tantrum like this. You scared the others, especially maknaes.” Persuade Jaebum. Jinyoung stop his furious for a while and look at s. They did look scared but something click in his naughty side of brain make he want to do something weird or evil(?).

“I don’t care! I want to break up with you!” Jaebum widened his eyes at that.

“What the… yah! What are you talking about? Did we have to go far as to break up?” asked Jaebum still in shocked state. The same with the others. The three maknaes who can’t really take shocking thing already in the state almost fainted. The other two hyung get behind the three two prevent the three from fainting again.

“I don’t care! I still want to break up with you!” yelled Jinyoung while thinking how to tell Jaebum that this is only acting. And he still can’t think why Jaebum look so disappointed at him? Jaebum get closer to Jinyoung because seriously, he can’t think of anything that mad Jinyoung want to break up. Okay, maybe it his fault. But, to break up? He won’t let it be and he forgot for a moment that their relationship only an act.

Jaebum get closer to Jinyoung and try to hold him. Meanwhile, Jinyoung struggle on how to tell to Jaebum about his act without the member found it out. Then, he just stand still so that Jaebum can get close to him and make him can whisper to Jaebum only. Jaebum sense that Jinyoung didn’t already move so he quickly grab Jinyoung’s hand and hug him. He wrap his hand around Jinyoung’s waist and hug him tightly.

“Jinyoungie… please come down. We can talk first, and don’t get so mad.” Jaebum try to confront Jinyoung. Jinyoung flustered a little with the closeness but then the idea come to his mind again and he get close to Jaebum’s ear.

“Hyung, this is only an act. I’ve stated before that we need to act as couple its mean, kiss, hug and break up. We can made up again after this.” Whisper Jinyoung. He hide his face with Jaebum’s body and faced Jaebum. When he know that the others can’t see his face, he smirked at Jaebum. Seeing Jinyoung’s smirk, Jaebum eventually understand whole situation. So, he get their faces close again.

“You make me worried you know. Tell me beforehand, I almost get a heart attack. So, what we need to do now?” asked Jaebum. Jinyoung think for a while before said,

“Let me go first. I’ll think about how we need to make up again.” Said Jinyoung in low voice of course. Jaebum slowly let Jinyoung’s waist go and wait for his reaction. Jinyoung put his mad face again.

“Huh! I don’t want to see you today!” said Jinyoung at Jaebum and run to the class. The maknaes run for their hyung to ask for more explanation. They still didn’t understand what happen right now. Jaebum just sigh at the acting. He sometime can't grabs what Jinyoung was thinking in his head. But, that what something that he always adore about Jinyoung. It’s cute when he did something that no one who ever thought about it and he kind of awaits what will happen with the ideas.

After the younger 4 escape from the rooftop, Mark and Jackson look at each other and then at Jaebum. Mark already cross his arm in front his chest and glare at Jaebum. The same with Jackson that already have his hand on his waist.

“Okay, what’s now? Why did Jinyoung get so angry? What did you do to him? That’s the first time I see he get that angry.” Asked Jackson feel a little angry when he see his best friend like that. Jinyoung mad means, he was hurt.

“I did nothing.” Said Jaebum denying the thing that had been said by Jackson. Mark raised his eyebrows, suspicious of Jaebum’s words.

“Are you sure? You know we won’t let you get away if you make our Jinyoungie sad.” Warned Mark seriously while glare toward Jaebum.

“I’m serious. You know I won’t hurt him intentionally.” Said Jaebum already give up on how to tell them. Mark still didn’t satisfied yet and he kept on blaming Jaebum and Jaebum didn’t let the oldest kept attacking him so he talk back. Jackson stand in the middle didn’t know what to say or did. He just pray the other friends come back as quickly as they could.

It’s look like his wish had been granted. The three that following Jinyoung come back up when Jinyoung said he want to be alone. Don’t want to make their lovely hyung angrier, they follow the words. When they saw the two oldest fighting, they look at Jackson for explanation. Jackson just can shrugged the shoulder for the answer. The youngest can’t stand seeing the two oldest talk well more to mouth fight, so he step up.

“Hyung, you need to get back with Jinyoung hyung…” whined Yugyeom. He hate it when his favourite hyung in hurt. He will do anything it make to make him happy again.

“I’m trying Yugyeom. He didn’t even want to talk back to me.” Said Jaebum faking his frustration. Remember, they just only acting. But the truth is, it did make him frustrated a little. The others kept on bugging him to talk with Jinyoung, especially Yugyeom.

He still think on how Jinyoung’s idea to make they back together again without others suspicious about them. With Mark still had a little suspicious for them, Jaebum already give up to make the oldest believe them.

“We’ll help you. Hyung just need to think what you need to say to Jinyoung hyung.” Said Bambam this time. He can’t wait to see the both of them together again. He love to see the both of them together. For him, Jaebum and Jinyoung suit each other.

Jaebum stare at his friends one by one. They really support their relationship (except for Mark who still suspicious with them). He felt a bit guilty to play with their trust on them. He need to end this act after the deals done. He too can’t continue this with how his heart beating so fast with Jinyoung around. Not when he know Jinyoung only think him as a brother.

“Don’t sweat it. Let me handle this. I know Jinyoung, and I know him only mad for a while. You don’t need to worry about him.” Said Jaebum.

“Are you sure hyung?” asked Youngjae still worried.

“Jaebum think for a while about how Jinyoung’s mischievous smile blooming when he think about naughty thing or pranks to their friends. Then, he look back at the younger.

“Don’t worry, I know he will be okay. Believe me.” Assure Jaebum.