DAY 31= Ex?

Lover-friend?

Day 31:

 

 At the tangerine farm:

 

 

The students just roaming around the farm after they’ve been give explanation about how the fruits grow. Half of the students just yawn sleepily because they didn’t really rest last where they supposed to. They just have fun and some of the senior, you know… make love. They naughtily change their room partner with their lover just to have fun and the teachers too are too busy having fun to care about their students that time. The juniors where in some case for this school, are really innocent, just sleep entire night after come back from the zoo.

Bambam notice that the senior look so tired, so he asked Jackson who look normal that time.

“Hyung, why did hyungs and noonas all look tired. Did the seniors have a party last night and we’ve not been invited again?” asked Bambam didn’t satisfied because it not the first time they did it. Jackson who know what happen don’t have the gut to tell Bambam the truth.

“No, they just have… work(?) Last night… yes work. That’s why they look tired.” Explain Jackson, don’t really have confident with his words. Bambam tilts his head confused.

“So why didn’t you look tired?” asked him again.

“Because I don’t want to join them. The work more to volunteer, so not all need to go. Look, Jaebum, Suzy and Mark didn’t look tired either right?” said Jackson tried to convince Bambam and trust me, it is so hard. Because, no matter innocence he is, he still smart and a quit-witted.

“Hmm… okay.” Bambam took the excuse at last. Jackson sigh in relieve. He don’t to waste all the time here only to explain this thing to his donsaeng.

“Let’s go… Mrs. Park said we can eat the fresh one here. I’m not going to waste the chance if I was you.” Said Jackson and pull Bambam’s hand and walk to where the worker at to ask them the fresh fruit. Bambam just follow him without hesitation. Well it’s a school trip, so what’s wrong if he want to have fun? Even though he still weird with the seniors. Because as far as he know, only some of their seniors will kind enough to volunteer to work, and on the trip? Bambam shook his head with the thought of it. It really didn’t make sense, but he don’t want to make a fuss about it.

 

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

 

Yugyeom was busy eating, when Mark come behind him and hug him.

“It’s look like my baby really like to eat tangerines. Is it sweet?” whispered Mark beside Yugyeom’s ear with his y voice. Yugyeom too innocent to realise Mark’s y voice and thought Mark just be like his usual sweet self. He nodded happily while still eating. Mark just chuckle with his lover’s innocence. He like it because he think it’s a cute thing and never once get annoyed with it.

“Can you give me some?” asked Mark, now try to act cute. Yugyeom smile and pick another one to give it to Mark.

“Here you go hyung.” Yugyeom feed his older lover. Mark try to tease Yugyeom again by Yugyeom’s finger after eating the fruit. Yugyeom didn’t hate it but he feel weird with that.

“Did you too hungry hyung? Do you want to eat something heavier?” asked Yugyeom concerned. Mark shook his head before turn Yugyeom back facing him and hug him again. He hide his face at Yugyeom’s neck to hide his laugh at his lover’s words. His words made Mark love him more.

 

 

 

 Suzy and Youngjae couple:

 

 

“Youngjae-ah, come here.” Called Suzy. Youngjae immediately go to his girlfriend.

“Yes noona?”

“Try this.” Said Suzy and pop the slice of tangerine in her younger boyfriend’s mouth. Youngjae just do as what his girlfriend told him. He taste the sweetness of the fruit with close eyes.

“Wow, it’s sweet.” Said Youngjae with shining eyes.

“Right? It’s so sweet. Wow, I’m glad I follow your word to come here. Or not, I will need to accompany my cousin to go window shopping.” Said Suzy and kiss Youngjae’s cheek.

“See, I told you there’s no need to go shopping. You always go shopping every week. So, it’s best sometime you got to relax like this. And I don’t want to miss you every week and get jealous with your cousin.” Pouted Youngjae, sulk a little. Suzy just chuckle at her boyfriend’s act.

“Hey, my cousin is a girl. You don’t need to jealous at her.” Laugh Suzy.

“Even my hyungs are gay. So, it didn’t mean your cousin not lesbian.” Said Youngjae. Suzy just smile at him.

“Don’t worry Youngjae-ah. I will only love you, okay?” convince Suzy.

“Prove it.” Said Youngjae and grin naughtily. Suzy just smile knowingly. He get close to Youngjae and brush her lips on his.

“Noona…” Whines Youngjae. Suzy just laugh at it.

“Not here kiddo.” Said Suzy and pat Youngjae’s head and get away from the place. Youngjae just follow with solemn face and then smile again when Suzy kiss him on the lips this time not just a brush but a long sweet kiss. After kiss she wink and pull Youngjae’s hand to another spot before their friends notice what they just did.

 

 

 

BNior:

 

 

Jinyoung just like others, busy eating the tangerines. When he search for Jaebum, he can see Jaebum is talking happily with other girl senior. One of the prettiest senior, Tiffany. And everyone know that the girl have a huge crush on Jaebum. Jinyoung didn’t like what he’d seen. Jaebum supposed to act be a boyfriend of him, why did he go and talk happily and lovely with the other girl?

Jinyoung grumble a little before get away from the scene and get to the far place where his classmates was. Even though he just silently get there, because of his attract aura, everyone notice him in a second. Everyone wave at him and reply back by waving back at him and smile warmly. Even though they are classmate, that not a reason they can’t be one of the Jinyoung’s fans. Beside his classmate, there’s Jaebum’s classmate too. He know most of them because he always visit Jaebum’s classroom. One of the guys get close to him.

“Hey Jinyoungie?” call him. Jinyoung look at the person and smile immediately.

“Oh Junho hyung, did you need something?” asked Jinyoung while smiling widely.

“Why? Can’t I see my cute ex?” said Junho teasingly. Jinyoung’s expression change. He whined;

“Hyung… I’ve told you don’t say it again. What if other hear it?” ‘Or Jaebum hyung?’ Jinyoung didn’t know why, but he scared if Jaebum know he has date his friend last year. It’s just for fun and because Junho said he want to have a cute boyfriend once and been an innocent boy he is he just accept because Junho said it will be fun to try coupling. They just date for about two month, because Jinyoung always out with Jaebum and leave Junho. Junho didn’t mad at him because he know what would happen if he date with that cute boy. He just calmly let go of that boy by saying he was done with his experience and happy to have date Jinyoung. It’s true though. He did have a crush on Jinyoung, but he know he can’t never replace Jaebum in Jinyoung’s heart. Before this, even though Jinyoung said he and Jaebum just a best friend, Junho know what is in Jinyoung’s heart for Jaebum when whenever they walk on date, Jinyoung will always talk about Jaebum.

“Haha… don’t worry. They will think I just kidding because we all know you and Jaebum are dating. And how could you didn’t tell me about that. I have right too you know.” Pouted Junho acted like he sad with Jinyoung’s doing know that Jinyoung will try to make up for him.

“Urgh… sorry hyung. It just that I forgot and it’s not…” Jinyoung about to continue his word by saying it’s not a real date, but stop himself remember that he still in act with Jaebum.

“Not what?” Junho feel weird when Jinyoung stop abruptly with his talking. Jinyoung quickly shook his head.

“Nothing. Hehe.” Jinyoung just grin cutely.

“Hahaha… you’re still cute as usual. It’s sad to know that you had date other people now.” Said Junho but of course he just kidding. He didn’t realise his words make someone angry a little. But, of course it’s not Jinyoung. Jinyoung would never mad at his friend.

“Awww hyung… you know that I love you too right?” of course what Jinyoung mean is brotherly love but the word ‘love’ made someone uncontrollably pouted.

“What do you mean by love? You are my boyfriend, remember that.” Said Jaebum out of the blue while hugging Jinyoung.

“What are you two talking about?” asked Jaebum with cold voice and glared at Junho. Junho just chuckle with Jaebum’s stare but he did get scare a little. So he took an excuse to go. Don’t want to death under that stare.

“We’re just talking about thing at zoo and here hyung.” Jinyoung lied to Jaebum. He feel a little bit guilty, but lie for saving the situation not a sin right?

Jaebum look at Jinyoung suspiciously but decide just go by Jinyoung’s excuse. There’s no use to force Jinyoung to tell him. He don’t want to make Jinyoung sulking with him again. He want to enjoy walking with him he will just asked Junho after this, even though there will be a chance he will get nothing by his friend too.