Day 81 = Such a J**K

Lover-friend?

A/N: I want to say sorry again for the long update. I've explain why in the chap 15 so yeah, you know why. hehe^^


 

"Hyung, did we really need to enter this haunted house?" Yugyeom whine a little because he really don't want to get into the house. No, he not scare of it, he just hate it.

"We can get onto the ride you want later. Let just follow them." Jinyoung try to cheer Yugyeom. Mark already in the front with Bambam. The thing they notice about Mark is, the older really like horror things. The same with Bambam but it just didn't show like how Bambam always talk about horror movie.

And now, Yugyeom is pouting because his boyfriend already further away infront with Bambam besides leaving him with the others. The eldest totally forgot about him already. Jinyoung need to walk beside the maknae because he refused to come with them.

"This hyung, he shouldn't leave his boyfriend behind like this." Said Jaebum and sigh seeing the oldest act.

In the haunted house, Yugyeom stand in the middle between Jaebum and Jinyoung. He refuse to let go of the other two. Being the boy second mother (yeah right Jinyoung --×--), Jinyoung just let him do whatever he want while Jaebum doesn't really care. It's not like they always get inside haunted house. But he will make sure to get revenge on Mark later.

"Yugyeom-ah, you should open your eyes when walking. You might slip on something later." Adviced Jinyoung. Yugyeom open his eyes a little to take a peak. He screamed when a long black hair daggling in front of him. Jaebum quickly turn to look what happen and laugh when he found out what make that boy screamed. Yugyeom still look cute without even trying even though he sometime is a giant brat.

Yugyeom now almost dying there and he really want to punch his boyfriend. But more than that, he really want to vomit. He never good with horror thing but he never want to admit it. He is the tallest in their group of friends. He don't want to be tease as a scaredy cat. He kept on praying nothing would touch him or he might kept someone in here.

Once they come out, Yugyeom quickly run near any drain to empty his stomach. Jinyoung himself don't have energy left from the constant shock he got from the haunted house (it's really scary T_T) and Jaebum need to calm him down. So it left him busy and he told Youngjae to accompany the maknae. The 3 foreigner whom already long escaped from the scene gone to search for food without even realize what happen to them. Youngjae search the maknae around the place and found he was crouching near the trash bin.

'He should go to drain.' Thought Youngjae but never less get beside him.

"Better?" Asked Youngjae concern. Yugyeom nodded at the question. Well, he had pass the dizzy level he just exhausted now. Then, Youngjae give Yugyeom a water bottle.

"Here, drink this. I'll find something sour for you. Go back to the hyungs once you've fine." Said Youngjae and make way to behind the haunted house. He remember there's a stall that sell candy.

The stall was what he hope to find, instead he found a couple. And worst, they were making out in front of him. He look away and try to ignore the couple, but something feels weird. He feels like he familiar with the couple in front of him. When the girl turn her head, Youngjae's eyes wide open, almost popped out. Slowly, the tears start to roll down his pale cheeks.

He can't even make a voice nor gaps or anything. His heart feels like had drop down from it's place and he swear he can hear something crash inside him. He know it's his heart that now crashing down. He really want to separate those two away from each other. But, he can't move and he don't know what to do if he separated them too.

Maybe because he gone for too long, the others start to look for him. He can hear a foot step come near the place, but he still didn't react nor can't look away from the still passionate couple. For some while, a gasps can be hear but the couple still continue with their swapping spit.

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

"Jaebum." Called Mark after looking around when he feels there's lacking of people.

"Yes?"

"Where's others?" Asked Mark.

"Your boyfriend was vomiting somewhere with Youngjae accompany him. Jinyoung try to look for them because it's been a while they've gone." Jaebum answer him with an obvious smirk. Mark scratched his neck nervously.

"I'm dead right?" Asked Mark with guilty smile. Jaebum still with his smirk and shrugged his shoulder mocking the eldest. Before Mark can beg him for help, Jaebum's phone ringing. He hold his hand to Mark signalling him to wait. He look at his phone's caller and look back at Mark.

"I'll answer this call and look for those three. You guys search a place for us to eat." Said Jaebum and go somewhere that he confident they won't hear him.

"Hello." Jaebum start the conversation.

"Hey Jaebum-ah."

"Is there something you get Sungjong hyung?" Sungjong is the one who always help Jaebum if he want to search for something. That boy really are like a detective.

"Yeah, about Junho..." Sungjong sound hesitant for a while.

"What about him? Is there something bad about him?"

"I've ask about him from his old middle school friend and guess what I found?" Sungjong took a time to answer.

"Just said it hyung, don't make me curious..." whine Jaebum.

"He is the shadow back-stabber. He kept on stole his friends' girlfriend or boyfriend and even their crush. The one who couple with him can't even told on him because they're cheating too. He have a way to make them fall for him with his fake personality." The furious hint in Sungjong make Jaebum wonder why.

"Wow hyung, why did you sound so angry?"

"I just realize he is the one who make my best friend almost kill himself because his girlfriend is cheating on him." Jaebum try to put ever information that Sungjong tell him and try to make it sense.

"I never thought he was like that..." Jaebum mumble to himself clearly shock about it.

"Oh and I hear he used to date your best friend, Jinyoung." That really make Jaebum caught off guard.

"That... a shock news."

"Tch, he try to make a move again on him. But he the type that won't date twice with the same person. So maybe he is targeting on someone close to Jinyoung. Be careful." Advice Sungjong. Jaebum sigh and walk to behind the haunted house where he see Jinyoung and Youngjae suspiciously just standing like a statue.

"Okay hyung, I need to go now. Thank you for helping me."

"No prob." Jaebum hand the phone and slowly get close to the two. When he get closer, he put his hand on Jinyoung because both of them didn't notice his present. Jinyoung still stood still watching in front of him with the couple already notice the extra viewers there. The both of them already sweating nervously with a million thought of excuse need to give for the people in front of them. Jaebum look at the intertwined fingers with flush face and spit-covered-lips with disgusted look.

"What are you two doing? Junho-ah, Suzy-ah?" Asked Jaebum when those two were fidgeting suspiciously.

"I... we..." Junho stutter. Yeah, he did planing this, but not with the present of his friend and his ex. Not even Youngjae. He had been trying to court Suzy since he saw her talking with Jinyoung when they still a couple. He just get close to Jinyoung again just to court Suzy. Call him mean or whatever, it's too hard to get to that ballerina and he need to win the bet he made with his friends on who can steal Suzy from the weakling Youngjae.

"Youngjae baby, I can explain." Suzy already holding Youngjae's hand. But Youngjae immediately slap the hand and run from there. Suzy try to follow her (soon to be ex) boyfriend, but Jinyoung hold her.

"Don't dare to come to him! How could you!" Jinyoung glare at her and throw her hand with disgust feeling. Then he turn to Junho.

"Back together? Tch, you're a disgusting jerk!" Yelled Jinyoung and run to comfort Youngjae. Jaebum look at them both and sigh.

"I don't know what happen before I come, but I think I can guess it. Junho, I know the real you now and I hope you won't come near any of us." He glare at Junho then turn to Suzy.

"You. I don't know what you want, but your acceptance is all in Youngjae's decision now. If Youngjae accept you again, we all will forget what had happen today. If not, please. Please stay away from us." When he finish, he turn away to go back to his group of friends, leaving the crying Suzy and unconcern Junho.

 

 

"Where are other hyungs?" Asked Yugyeom. He was too dizzy after emptying all in his stomach to notice anything happening surround him.

"They all were looking for you." Answered Bambam while chewing the food that unconsciously eat what had Jackson feed him.

"Me? Where the search me? I was always at the trash bin."

"Trash bin? What did you do there? Are you okay?" Mark begin to feel worry about hid boyfriend. Yugyeom look at him and huff.

"Why did you care? You didn't care for me when we in the haunted house." Yugyeom continue to glare at the eldest. Mark remember now what he did and feel guilty. He get closer to the younger.

"Geomi-ah, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Mark try to hug Yugyeom but Yugyeom avoid him. Mark tried to get close again when someone run into Yugyeom's embrace, wetting his already soak of sweat shirt from the vomiting.

"Youngjae hyung?" Yugyeom try to push Youngjae a little to see the elder's face but Youngjae hold him stronger. Yugyeom still puzzle until he hear a sob.

"Crying! Did you cry? Let me see!" Yugyeom push him harder only to see the crying mess Youngjae. He pull him back in his hug and pat Youngjae's back as a sign for him to calm down.

"What happen hyung? Did someone make you sad?" Asked Bambam. Who already stand beside Youngjae. Jackson and Mark already beside the 3 maknae with concern face.

"I want to go home. Let's go home..." Youngjae beg while sobbing. Yugyeom look at other and ask for help, but the hyungs are curious too.

"O-okay. But we need to wait for Jaebum hyung and Jinyoung hyung first. Oh, there they are." They finally notice the arrival of the two missing member.

"Youngjae!" Jinyoung quickly put Youngjae apart from Yugyeom so he can see the younger's face.

"Hyungie, what happen to Youngjae hyung?" Asked Yugyeom curiously. Jinyoung look at Jaebum and Youngjae. He didn't know if he should tell now while that boy still crying. He should feel sad too, but he not. It's not like he really love Junho, but he did feel disappointed at the jerk for using him.

"Let's go to my house first. No one is there right now. We wait for Youngjae to calm down." All of them agree with Jaebum. Well, that's the only solution that they can do anyway.

 


P/S: Do you want Youngjae to get a new couple or not? If you want, girl or boy? and one more, Who do you want?

P/S/S: Hope you guys response to this question....