Day 81: Youngjae's new lover

Lover-friend?

Sorry not update as I promise, my internet T-T

Hope this chapter will be okay, and I hope you like Youngjae's new partner (I really need an advice on this)

P/S: The next chapter already half done. I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.


The last part of Day 81:

Jinyoung take Youngjae to the bathroom and let the younger clean his crying face while the other boys gather in the living room. The television aired maybe once a best movie but the boys hardly care. They kept on glancing toward each other and sometime at Jaebum who only playing with his phone.

Mark thinking if he brave enough to ask about it and decide it. He hate being black in any situation and he is the eldest for sake. He clear his throat to grab the younger attention. It’s work because Jaebum look up from the scrolling on his phone and look at Mark and rise his eyebrows signed Mark to continue what he want to ask.

“What happen to Youngjae actually? Care to tell us?” Mark didn’t intend to be rude but he worried for the younger. Youngjae one of the cry-babies in their groups but he had never cry like this. And Mark he want to kill whoever that make the boy cry. Jaebum didn’t answer immediately and that make Mark want to punch him but control himself.

“Suzy.” One name and all them look toward Jaebum hoping he continue the story. Jaebum took another time to put the answer. A few moments later he sigh.

“We caught Suzy and Junho make out.” All eyes wide open except for Jaebum and… Mark? Jaebum look at Mark curiously.

“Why didn’t you get shock by that?” asked Jaebum.

“Well, I’ve already know how Junho is. And I kind of suspect Suzy is a . I just ignore it because you know how Youngjae is with Suzy. Suzy is like his angel. He believe everything that girl said, it really tick me off sometime.” Explained Mark and his face showing a bored expression. Like seriously, didn’t they ever notice it? Suzy only act like a modest girl in front of Youngjae. Behind him, she totally act like a spoiled . Okay, maybe it’s only him who ever saw that kind of side of Suzy. It was accidental, he didn’t even expect her like that because she really can act. He thought about telling Youngjae, but decide not because he is totally smitten with his girlfriend.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” asked Bambam.

“You guys didn’t ask. And no one would believe it anyway. She is too good in acting and I don’t want to get on Youngjae’s bad side.” Said Mark and try to hold Yugyeom’s hand, but it looks like his younger boyfriend still mad at him. He’ll try later and get Jinyoung to help him. He always know what to do anyway and Yugyeom is his baby.

“Sit beside Jaebum hyung, Youngjae ah.” Youngjae quietly obeyed and leaned his body toward Jaebum. He close his eyes trying to calm his thoughts. The image of Suzy and Junho making out still playing in his mind like some sort of movie, a movie that he want to burn away from his eyes and mind.

“So, are you okay now hyung?” asked Yugyeom. He really worried about Youngjae. Youngjae too nice for his own good. Their groups of friends won’t let the boy become sad.

“I’m okay, I’m just shock. I know it’s too good to be true. No way someone as pretty as noona would want to be with me.” Youngjae still had his eyes close and Jaebum really want to kill both Suzy and Junho for doing that to their angel friend.

“Don’t say like that. You’re cute and have your own charm. Forget her and find someone else. There’s a lot of people would want to be your lover hyung.” Said Bambam try to cheer Youngjae up. Youngjae look up at him and show a little bit mischievous smile.

“Why don’t you become my boyfriend?” asked Youngjae. All of their eyes widened at Youngjae’s words. Bambam can’t utter any words and only staring at Youngjae. It took him a whole minute to come into his sense and look he can find his voice again.

“Are you serious?” Bambam wait for Youngjae’s laugh to come and saying that he just kidding with him, but Youngjae only stare at him. The smile all gone and the stare of red eyes from tears staring at him.

“I’m serious. I don’t want to date girl anymore if someone like Suzy might end up with me. I hate it, and I want to try to date boy too.” Said Youngjae, still with serious face. Their friends only staring at both conversation without trying to cut in. That was so sudden, they don’t know what to say or how to act.

“So you like want to experiment with me?” Bambam try to confirm what he had been thinking or trying to make sure that his hyung are still sane.

“Yes, something like that. Are you up to it?” Bambam quiet for a while and thinking hard. He glance at Jackson and only seeing his shocked face. Well, all of the hyungs include Yugyeom still stay still like a statue. Bambam clear his throat before turn to Jackson.

“Hyung, do you agree with it?” asked Bambam now toward Jackson. Jackson didn’t answer, just staring at him. Bambam wave his hand in front of Jackson’s face.

“Hello… hyung? What do you say about it?” it success to wake Jackson up. Jackson blinks his eyes to wake up more and focusing his stare to Bambam.

“What?” asked Jackson, clearly still didn’t understand.

“About me and Youngjae hyung. Should both of us date?” Bambam stare at Jackson’s eyes, hoping his hyung said something that he hope too. Bambam try to breathe normally, trying to stabilize his breath that get a little bit stronger from nervousness he feel. Jackson still didn’t say anything, trying to figure out what he feel about this thing. After a few moments, Jackson speak, answered the boy with tone that he himself didn’t know if that was his true feeling.

“It’s up to you. It’s your decision, it’s not mine.” Said Jackson. Bambam feel annoyed at the answer and huffing before turn his attention back to Youngjae.

“Okay, we’ll date. But with a condition.” Decide Bambam and smile come up to Youngjae’s face.

“What is it?” asked Youngjae.

“If we found out that we’re not supposed to be together and having a break up, none of it would make us awkward.”

“Deal.”

“Okay, what just happen?” asked Mark who still can’t understand what just happen between the boys.

“Well, I think we have a new couple in our group. I think? Are you guys really sure about this thing?” asked Jaebum. He still didn’t know where that decision come from but he know they are stupid to say that. And he say that because he and Jinyoung are doing those stupid things too and worse, betting on their friends. He glad they are being found out or else he need to act again. Even though there’s nothing different with how he usually treat Jinyoung but still the feeling in his heart make him uncomfortable.

“Congrats?” said Jinyoung well more to question because he still can’t understand and can’t follow up with them. But he get it that now Youngjae and Bambam are a couple. What a weird combination, at least for him.

“Wait, you two serious? Are you a couple now?” asked Yugyeom with wide eyes. Bambam and Youngjae look at each other then turn to Yugyeom.

“Yes.” Answered Youngjae and Bambam just nodded. He is not in love with Youngjae, but he not dislike either. So why not? And he still mad at Jackson for unknown reason. He can pinpoint what he mad about, but still he hate Jackson’s answer.

“Okay, that escalate so fast. Are you going to make it official or trying to date secretly? You know, because Youngjae hyung was straight before.” Asked Yugyeom curious. He know his hyung won’t be that stupid to date just because they want to revenge on someone. But after what Jinyoung and Jaebum did, he is not really confident anymore.

“I can be bi, I just don’t know about it. And Bambam is the most suitable person to experimenting with.” Bambam look at Youngjae with baffle look.

“What? It’s obvious isn’t it? I can’t be together either Jaebum hyung or Jinyoung hyung. They both had history with each other…” Youngjae ignore the looks he got from both of them and continue.

“And obviously not with Yugyeom and Mark hyung. Only you and Jackson hyung left. Everyone know alongside with me, Jackson hyung is straight too, and you still didn’t know your uality. So, let’s experiment together. If things going good, we’ll continue. If not, we can go back to the usual.” After finish, the other just quiet. Too quiet for their group of friends, but well it end well.

“So… about the question early… would you guys become official or just secretly dating?” asked Yugyeom again.

“Official of course. I want to help Youngjae hyung get his revenge on Suzy noona and I won’t let Junho sunbae easily get what he want while being a jerk on others who believe him.” Said Bambam and Yugyeom stop abruptly the question he about to ask.

“Alright, let’s stop talking about this, boys. I’ll make something for us to eat.” Jinyoung clap his hand and pull Jaebum to go to the kitchen together. When they arrived at the kitchen, Jinyoung breathe a relieved sigh.

“Wow that was some tension. I can’t breathe properly outside. How can you stay quietly like that hyung?” Jinyoung look at Jaebum who still look calm while he about to lose his breathe becoming a statue in the conversation.

“Well, what can I say? We just need to look at them for now. They’re big enough to decide themselves. Just let them.” Jaebum just stare at Jinyoung with a smile on his face. Jinyoung huff thinking about Youngjae and the new relationship (?) He look at Jaebum again.

”What do you think will happen to them?” asked Jinyoung, the worriedness obvious in his face. Jaebum just shrugged. He just remind Jinyoung that they need to start making food for the others right now. Jinyoung sigh one last time and continue his work.

 


Surprised? (Laugh in Jinyoung's evil mode)