My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you like this little one?” Mr. Lu asked Seo hyun seeing her smiling at the flowers he gave her.

Seo hyun smiled warmly and nodded,

“They are lovely Mr. Lu. Thank you.” She replied him.

Mr. Lu smiled back and hugged her shoulder, “I should impress my new daughter, a daddy should pamper his little girl don’t you think.” He added with a sad smile thinking about his own daughter for a moment.

 Seo hyun’s smile dropped thinking about her own father,

“It is new to me Mr. Lu, my own dad never did such sweet things to me and my sister.” She mumbled.

He stopped and frowned, “Your dad never did such things?”

Seo hyun shook her head with tears in her eyes, “He wanted a son, but he got my sister and me. He never forgave us for that.”

“Why that little piece of dirt.” Mr. Lu roared, “Don’t you worry about him! I’m your daddy from now on!!! You will be treated like a Princess by me and my mate. We both love you, you know? You are so innocent and naive and my son is surely gifted to get you as his mate.” He added with a kiss to her forehead.

 

“You should call me appa from now on.”

Seo hyun giggled hearing that, “You look like an oppa for me.” She smiled and added, “You look as the same age as my Luhan oppa.”

“Well I’ know I’m handsome and young-” he stopped his boasting in mid sentence, “Did you just say ‘My Luhan’ ?” he grinned teasingly at her making her gasp.

“I- um I” Seo hyun stuttered with pink cheeks.

“Well I wonder how my son will react to hear that” He further and got a hit his arm from her, someone gasped from behind and Seo hyun turned to see 2 guys starring at her with wide eyes.

 

Seo hyun turned to Mr. Lu with questioning eyes,

“Did you switch it with the others?” Mr. Lu asked them in an athorative tone, “Who is patrolling the border now?”

The guys replied to him with a respect and fear in their voice.

“Are they afraid of you Mr.L- um appa?” Seo hyun whispered for which the guys gasped again.

Mr. Lu smiled and patted her head, “I’m known for my short temper sweetheart, they don’t want to get in my wrong side.”

“I can’t believe it. You are so soft and filled with humour though.” Seo hyun pointed out innocently.

The 2 guys snorted then stepped back when Mr. Lu raised an eyebrow at them.

“He is only like that to his mate and now you Princess.” One of the guys mumbled out.

Seo hyun smiled warmly at Mr. Lu and continued to walk with him, while he asked her about her life and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter