My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seo Hyun woke up from her sleep, she heard several voices from the other room. Rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes, she stretched and sat on the bed. After a few seconds she found out that her sister and her brother-in-law were there, speaking with Luhan and his parents.

Taking a quick shower Seo hyun went to the living room of the cottage and was engulfed in a bone crushing hug from her sister.

“I missed you buttercup.” Her sister murmured.

With a grin she hugged her sister, “Me too Byul, and where is my cute niece?” she asked her sister.

Byul rolled her eyes, “That little terror is being pampered by pack members.” She pointed the thumb behind her shoulder to the outside of the cottage where cooing of the baby and some females and male voices were also heard.

Kris gave her a brotherly hug and ruffled her head affectionately.

Luhan took her arms and hugged her, gave a kiss to her forehead.

“I didn’t know you guys are visiting.” Seo hyun said to them still held in Luhan’s embrace.

“Actually, my mate here wanted to have some words with our Prince here for his mistake-” Byul stopped in mid sentence.

“What mistake?” Seo hyun frowned in confusion.

No one answered her. She felt Luhan stiffen behind her, Luhan’s dad coughed but it looked like he was trying to control his laughter, and earned a whack on his head from his mate.

Kris folded his hands on his chest glaring at Luhan, Byul tried to smile to ease the tension growing but it was awkward.

“What is going on here? Luhan oppa? Kris oppa? Papa?” Seo hyun asked all the males in the room.

Luhan’s dad cleared his throat and started in a small voice like speaking to a child,

“Well little one, you know that Luhan bit you and marked you right?” He asked softly.

Seo hyun nodded, “Yes Papa he did it accidentally, and because of that we have to mate now, you told me about this and yesterday I suffered from that pain-”

Both Luhan and Kris growled at that, “What? What happen?” Seo hyun turned to both of them.

“He should have waited before marking you!!!” Kris growled.

“I told you that I didn’t do it on purpose!” Luhan growled back, his hold on Seo hyun tightening.

“She is not ready yet!!!” Kris told Luhan.

“I know!!! But I don’t know what choice I have now, she is hurting because of me. The more I slow the process the more she is suffering.” Luhan answered him.

Seo hyun’s head flew back from Luhan to Kris and back to Luhan like a ping pong ball.

Kris rubbed his face and groaned, Byul rubbed his arms trying to calm him down.

“Byul talk to Hyun.” Kris told his mate, his gaze not leaving Luhan.

Seo hyun frowned and glared a Kris, “I’m not going anywhere Yifan oppa!” she placed her palms on her hips glaring at the Alpha who frowned and turned to look at her.

All of them found it adorable to see her expression.

Kris let out a sigh, “This is a serious matter Hyun, and I need to discuss this with Luhan-”

“Oppa!!! I’m also involved in this. I want to be here when you discuss this.” She turned to Luhan with wide bambi eyes, “I want to be here oppa”

Luhan could not say no to her when she was looking like that at him.

“Anything for you Princess.” He replied warmly, Seo hyun beamed at him happily.

Luhan’s dad snickered seeing his son turning into a puppy dog for his mate, and got a hit from his mate for teasing their son. He groaned rubbing his head.

“You always side with our son honey.” His dad complained.

“One of us should handle you.” His mate mocked him back.

Byul cleared and turned to Seo hyun,

“Buttercup let me arrive to the point.” She turned to Kris and got his nod of approval,

“Since Luhan oppa has marked you, and full moon is nearing. You guys should be mated.” Seo hyun nodded slowly and gulped, Luhan noting her tension rubbed her arms to soothe her.

“Since you don’t have much time, and we got no more options. I told Kris that you should be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter