My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After staying in the pack nursing home for 2 days Seo Hyun wanted to go home, she begged Luhan and Han Byul nonstop who were left with no other choice but to agree for her demands finally. Luhan never left her room, he didn’t bother to change his clothes or for the lack of sleep. Seeing how he was for the last two weeks his friends didn’t disturb him but instead brought things for him and Seo Hyun. Pack doctor has confirmed them that all is good with her and she will slowly regain her strength in a few days. But what they were worried was how much mentally was she affected with these incidents that happened in the past two weeks.

Luhan helped her to get comfortable in the bed and covered her with the sheets. Seo Hyun silently watched his mate who was fuzzing over her and taking care of her patiently. After hugging and giving a kiss to her forehead her sister went out probably giving some space to her Luhan. She could hear them all mumbling quietly about her in the living room. They probably still didn’t know that she can hear them clearly with her keen hearing now.

Seo Hyun didn’t give much thought to their words now, as she was distracted by her mate’s behavior. She felt Luhan’s pain as it is still raw and fresh. She could understand how he would feel as she felt them in the past two weeks. Luhan was now applying the soothing cream on her nearly faded bruise and she can see his face is taut with a clenched jaw. Letting out a soft sigh Seo Hyun removed the sheets covering her legs and gently tugged his hands.

Luhan who was now closing the cream saw her action and a gentle frown appeared on his face. Seo Hyun raised her hands in a motion signaling him to hug her. Luhan sat next to her on the bed and hugged her gently afraid that she is made of glass. He gave a soft kiss to her head and rubbed smooth circles on her back.

Seo Hyun shifted in her place and lifted the blanket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter