My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How much more distance is there, Oppa?” Seo hyun asked Luhan from behind, gently tightening her hands on his neck.

Luhan was piggy-backing her, they are on their way to Luhan’s parents cottage which was deep into the woods. After travelling some distance in his jeep, Luhan parked it near the lake and told Seo hyun that they should walk the rest of the distance because there was no path for the jeep from here. After walking some distance Seo hyun’s leg begun to ache and Luhan insisted to carry her, being shy Seo hyun refused but Luhan carried her in the end. He didn’t show any reaction that she was burden instead he was smiling and walked happily with her on his back.

“A mile or more, we need to cover a small hill, little one.” He replied her adjusting her on his back.

“I should walk! Aren’t your legs paining Oppa? I should be heavy!” Seo hyun protested.

“You weigh nothing, little one. Even a small child in our pack will weigh more than you! I am beginning to worry that you are not eating properly.” Luhan replied her concerned.

“As you will let me eat only a little?” Seo hyun challenged, “You personally fill my plate oppa! did you forget?” she asked moving her hair from her forehead.

“But still you weigh nothing!” He retorted.

“So every time you leave your vehicle there and walk the remaining distance to your parents place?” she asked curiously.

“No. This is my first time walking there little one.” Luhan replied with a smile.

“Eh?” she was confused.

“I use my wolf form, I will run the remaining way to the cottage.”

“Oh!” Seo hyun blinked thinking about a white wolf running in the woods.

Strangely she did not get scared thinking about that.

 

Seo hyun let out a sigh and asked “Tell me about your parents Oppa.” She asked him.

“My Father is a wolf, my mother is a fairy.” He started and felt her nod behind him.

“How are they in person?” Seo hyun whispered.

“My father has a bad temper but my mother keeps him well in control, he dances to her tune.” Luhan snorted, “My mother is a sweet tempered person, she never gets angered that easily.”

Seo hyun felt a little sorrow thinking about her own parents and Luhan felt her pain,

“They will accept you as their own daughter Little one. Trust me they will try to pamper and spoil you.” He patted her arm which was below his neck.

Seo hyun let out a sigh and buried her face on his shoulder, “Like you and others in the main house? Since the day I arrived here you are doing nothing but spoiling me.” She mumbled.

But she felt cared and welcomed there and it made her heart swell with happiness.

“I will do anything to make you happy Princess, I want you to be happy nothing less than that.” he remarked.

Seo hyun closed her eyes and recalled how he took care of her from the day he arrived here, slowly she is getting out of her fear because of his patience with her.

When he is not around her she is missing him and without knowing eagerly waiting for his return back.

Thinking how everyone treated her in the past and how everyone are treating her here, she felt wanted and loved. At the same time something was troubling her, thinking about her parents and her fiancée, their interview for the reporters how they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter