My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure this is a good idea jie-Jie?” Kai asked Ming- hua, while adjusting the girl sleeping on his back.

“Shhhh” Ming- Hua hissed out, and smelling the air to check out if there is any were wolfs present nearby. Surely there will be guards posted on the border, to protect the territory.

If by luck she met one of her brother’s friends as guards, everything can be moved out easily. But things won’t never be easy.

“Sigh.” Sehun muttered something under his breath.

“What?” Ming- Hua finally turned to them.

Suho turned to them and sent a deathly glare, “All of you be quiet. I don’t want a war between two territories again.”

“If Min ho hyung gets us now, we will be dead anyway for bringing noona here.” Sehun muttered again and all of them went dead quiet when they heard some twig snap somewhere.

They kept well hidden and their scents masked, silently waiting for whomever is near them.

Then they heard a voice, an annoyed female voice.

“How can this be happening!!!” the voice was muttering in rage, it was so furious, anyone can clearly see that.

Sehun and Kai eyed each other,  with raised eyebrows.

“Everything thing was going fine!. She should be dead by now. But how????????” Ling pulled her hair in frustration. “How is it even possible?”

“Well looks like we found who is behind this.” They all gasped hearing a new voice.

Lee Min Ho, Alpha of the vampire clan, stood like a Viking. He was facing Ling, who was by now paled with  sheer terror.

“Who are you?” Ling composed herself and tried to act brave. “You do know you are in werewolf territory don’t you?” Ling asked with her fist clenched.

Min Ho raised his eyebrows in a mocking way, he let out a smirk, which resulted in showing his fangs slightly making the girl cower back.

Ming- Hua did not move an inch, knowing that they will be caught by her beloved mate. But their attempts went futile, when Min Ho turned to their exact spot and raised his eyebrows, showing them he knew all the time.

Ming hua let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter