My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan wanted to kill someone. He couldn’t even believe what he was hearing now. Ling is standing there with her parents, in front of the high council committee members. She didn’t face Luhan or Kris yet but her parents did face them and he can see their smug expression when the committee is arguing with the Alpha Kris about releasing her due to the lack of evidence.

Ling’s parents have informed the committee that none of the facts state that their daughter was behind the disappearance of Luhan’s human mate. As far as they know, Seo Hyun might have tried to escape from this life and she might be got caught by the Vampire who captured her.

As Luhan’s sister is involved in the escape of Seo Hyun, they argued that she might have included Ling just to get back on her. Because Ling was to be mated with Luhan before and For this reason, Luhan’s sister can come back to the pack. So they made their daughter the scapegoat.

Kris and Luhan were about to tear them from limb to limb when the continued to make their daughter an angel and Seo Hyun and Luhan’s sister Ming Hua a traitor. When Luhan was about to explode, Lay and Kris got some mind link and the frowned and turned towards Luhan.

“Seo Hyun wants to come here. Han Byul is calling me in mind link saying that Seo Hyun is quite adamant to be here Luhan.” Kris told Luhan who now frowned and when he about to refuse they hear a commotion and Luhan let out a groan sensing that Seo Hyun is here already.

All of them turned towards the door when Xiumin and Tao entered with Han Byul and Seo Hyun. Seeing the fading bruises on her face, the committee members felt bad for her and cleared their throats when she gazed them directly.

“Princess” Luhan was about to stop her, he didn’t want her to face this and get more burdened. But he saw look in her face that stopped him in mid-sentence.

“I’m involved in this. I need to be here Oppa.” Seo Hyun squeezed his arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter