My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So do you like this place princess?" Luhan asked nervously to his wife.

Seo Hyun was in awe seeing the place, she was just accepting the fact that she is now married to the guy whom she met just few days ago, whom she started to like, whom she started to think as her life partner.

Before few months she would have never believed if someone had told her that werewolf and other supernatural species existed, not only she met them in real, her sister is married to one and now she, who is even afraid of a harmless puppy married a werewolf.

Everything is hard to take in one go but she felt like everything has happened really really fast.

And now she is standing here, in this beautiful meadow,  fully covered by huge trees, where the outerworld  can't even be reached, she could here the sound of water pouring on rocks and the cold breeze coming to her side, there must be a waterfall nearby.

After all the rituals were over, and the warm welcome she got from the members, her sister her husband and Luhan's parents, Luhan brought her to a secluded place.

As its now starting to getting dark, Seo Hyun begun to worry about the thing she is going to face now.

The main thing has yet to come, thinking about that made funny things in her stomach, and chill ran down her spine. Lots of thoughts were running on her mind. Even breathing seemed to be hard for her now, she let out a small shriek when she felt warm hands on her back.

"Relax my princess" Luhan told her rubbing her arms,  I just asked if you like this place.

Not sure if she can bring her voice Seohyun nodded and let out a breath.

"We won't do anything which you won't like, if you are uncomfortable with anything I do, or you don't like you can stop me honey" Luhan held her cheeks in his pal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter