My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun sat on the lake side, which was near the cottage of Luhan’s Parents. The full impact of the elder Lu’s words hit her like a tidal wave shaking her to the core.

 

Not only she have to accept Luhan in a few days but they should mate with him within a week !!!  A week!!!

 

For heaven’s sake she hadn’t even had her first kiss yet! There was a time when her fiancée Shane tried to kiss her and she turned her head so fast to avoid it and his lips landed on her cheek which made him hell angry, before he could force her to claim his so called kiss his Parents appeared and Seo hyun mumbled some work and ran away avoiding him like plague.

 

Luhan had kissed her cheek and forehead but not on the lips, Seo hyun sensed several times that Luhan wanted to kiss her but he waited for her to accept him. She was not afraid or disgusted when Luhan was so close to her and those few innocent kisses.

 

Now as luhan was standing in the river, water up to his knees, facing her. Her gaze fell onto his lips which was whistling, his eyes were not her but it was on his mother who was scolding her husband with a teasing tone. He chuckled when Luhan’s dad mumbled something sheepishly.

 

As sensing her thoughts his eyes turned to her with a warm smile, Seo hyun’s eyes were on his lips. Suddenly she could not hear the voices on the background or the movements of squirrels running ahead of her. All she could see was Luhan and only Luhan.

 

As for Luhan, he was starting at his mate, and he felt her slight desire for him and her eyes on his lips. Luhan’s eyes begun to dilate in anticipation and eager to kiss his mate.

 

Slowly he walked out of the water like a model, all the while his eyes on his beautiful mate whose eyes were also fixed on him.

 

Water dripping from his clothes Luhan went near her and kneeled down in front of her.

 

When L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter