My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She is so pretty” A voice beamed, Seo hyun groaned when she felt every bones and muscles in her body were paining. She felt like she ran a marathon.

“Stop doing that honey, you look like a creep. She will be scared to see you so close when she wakes up.” A male voice teased.

“I will see my cute daughter all I want, you can’t stop me.” The female voice retorted.

“Oh yeah? You didn’t stop when they forced me to mate with Ling weeks ago!” A nagging voice muttered annoyed, while rubbing Seo hyun’s head fondly.

That’s when she felt that, her head was resting on Luhan’s lap. Where were they?

“Lulu!” The female voice raised an octave, “I could not stop the elders! Your father tried his best but they won’t listen.”

Luhan snorted.

“Son. Stop that thing already!.” Luhan’s dad patted his shoulder, “We did try but you know the pack rules. But luck was on your side, you found your mate! And she is also a good hearted one.”

“Still! I’m not forgiving you both.” Luhan muttered glaring at them.

“You are as stubborn as a stone.” Luhan’s dad grumbled.

“Like father like son.” Mrs. Lu mocked.

“Then you don’t need our help with your mate then?” Mr. Lu asked shrugging his shoulder mockingly.

Seo hyun heard a frustrated growl as an answer to that,

Lifting her hand, Seo hyun brought them to her neck where she felt a mild pain.

Seo hyun opened her eyes when she heard sharp intake of breath.

Luhan’s face came directly to her view and then 2 persons behind him, the guy was a little taller than Luhan, he looked like he was the same age as Luhan also and women around Seo Hyun’s age was standing next to him.

Seo hyun frowned seeing both of them, because they looked similar to Luhan in looks, she felt someone tugging her and turned when Luhan helped her sit.

“These are my parent’s little one.” Luhan pointed to them which earned a gasp from Seo hyun.

“P-parents?” She turned to Luhan and “They look the same as us!”

Luhan’s dad grinned, “It’s the benefit of being a supernatural. You won’t age.”

Luhan’s mother smiled and Seo hyun saw a glow on her face.

“We were worried because you were sleeping from yesterday. Are you feeling better sweetheart? Are you still tired.?” She asked with a warm smile on her face.

“Sleeping from yesterday?” Seo hyun frowned in confusion, and suddenly everything came back to her memory.

Luhan made the blood ritual!!!!

She turned abruptly to confront him and saw him flinch.

“Now, Little one before you get angry with my son, let me tell you that he didn’t do it intentionally. It was an accident and he is sulking for that from the moment he entered here with you in his arms.” Luhan’s dad told her calmly.

“Yes. We know our son, he would never harm a girl, and his mate!!!! He is madly in love with you to hurt you. You must try to understand that-” his mother was fussing over when Seo hyun turned to her with wide eyes.

“H-He Loves m-me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter