My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was pacing back and forth I the living room, Kris and Xiumin were sitting on the couch watching him, Lay, Chen and Tao were discussing something to help Luhan.

Han Byul was feeding her daughter, while Eun Sang was cutting the fruits for her son. Hyunmi and Cheng Li were preparing the lunch, while Xing Zi was trying to help Xiumin’s younger sister with her college work.

“Kris, you should send her away. I don’t want Ling anywhere near to my Princess again.” Luhan told Kris.

“I have warned her Luhan and if she even tries anything funny again, she will be sent away.” He told him calmly.

“Luhan oppa, why don’t you go to your mate and try to whoo her?” Hyunmi giggled saying that.

Luhan glared at her and mocked, “Yeah yeah and scare her more?” he scoffed.

“Hm! Lu gege why don’t you-” Tao stopped in mid sentence.

All of them turned to him, whose jaw was wide open, and followed his gaze and they were equally surprised to see Seo hyun declining the stairs.

What surprised them was, the clothes she was wearing and she was humming to a song, her voice was so melodic capturing everyone’s attention. She didn’t know that everyone was watching her, because of the sound from the headphones, she was humming back to the song playing in the IPod. Her hair was still wet from the shower she took, she was wearing a white oversized T-shirt, Luhan’s T-shirt !!! and a sweat pant which was upto her mid calf.

On this whole 8 days she was here they have never seen her like this, she was so carefree and smiling to herself, enjoying the music, ruffling her hair so it will dry, a slight bounce on her way when she declined the steps.

Except her humming no sound was heard, all the eyes following her every move, who still was in her own world. She went to the kitchen and smiled at Hyunmi and Cheng Li and opened the fridge to get some milk, still humming.

As she was pouring the milk in a glass Seo hyun begun to sing along with the song, and went to the living room. She saw Zi with a book and a girl sitting next to her, removing the headset from her ears Seo hyun sat next to Zi.

Luhan groaned when she stopped singing, but Seo hyun didn’t hear that. All the others who have keen hearing heard that and smiled.

“Shall I see this? if you don’t mind?” Seo hyun asked the girl and Zi pointing the book.

Both of them shook their heads, “You can see it Hyunnie.” Zi told the girl fondly.

Seo hyun smiled and took the book, “I was actually trying to help her but I don’t know how to?” Zi scratched her head.

“Oh?” Seo hyun nodded, and begun reading the contents, “If you don’t mind can I help you?” she asked eagerly.

“You know about this Princess?” the girl asked eagerly.

“I think I can help you but please call me Seo hyun or Hyunnie?” Seo hyun told her shyly.

“You are Our Luhan oppa’s mate. You are our Princess so only I called you with your title. Ok I will call you as hyunnie then, I’m Kim Shin Hye, Xiumin oppa’s younger sister.” The girl told with a smile.

“Oh Chubby guy’s sister?” Seo hyun asked innocently.

“Chub what?” Xiumin choked and the others laughed hearing that.

Seo hyun placed her palm on , “I’m sorry, I don’t know your name when you helped me escape. I just gave a nickname sort of Chubby guy.” Seo hyun rubbed her neck.

“What was my name then?” Tao asked curiously.

She begun to write something in a piece of paper, while her eyes were reading from the book she took from Zi.

“Eye bag?” Seo hyun tilted her head and answered timidly, earning another set of laughter from everyone.

 “Me?” Chen pointed himself.

Seo hyun took a second to face him, and bend down to write something.

“I thought you were like me? I don’t know how to explain it.” Seo hyun mumbled still writing.

“How about Lay hyung?” Chen pointed to Lay.

“You guys called him beta something, so I remembered it with a guy with weird name.”   Seo hyun nodded while turning a page in the book.

“I’m weird?” Lay muttered surprised.

“How about your brother-in-law?” Tao pointed to Kris.

“Yi Fan oppa?” Seo hyun tilted her head to see Kris, “Giant.”

“What?????????” Kris yelled while all of them , Han Byul was clutching her stomach while laughing.

Seo hyun was fully concentrated on the thing she was doing.

“Me?” Eun Sang, Xiumin’s mate asked eagerly.

“Hm? Unnie with big brown eyes.” Seo hyun answered she replied while tapping the pencil to her lips.

“Thank god, I was not mentioned with another funny thing.” She grinned.

“Me?” Hyunmi, chen’s mate asked.

“Hm, pale skin and your sixth finger in right hand.” Seo hyun pointed out and took another paper to continue the writing.

“Me? Me?” Zi and Cheng Li asked at the same time.

Seo hyun stopped for a second to see them and continued,

“For Zi was her unique name and her red hair. For Li it was her emerald eyes, it kind of shines sometimes.”

All of them nodded and asked,

“Then what about Luhan/luhan gege/Luhan oppa?” all of them asked at the same time.

“He was attractive enough, I don’t need any particular thing to remember hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter