My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Byul and Luhan sat outside the room in the pack nursing room. It took lots of effort to pry them off from Seo Hyun and make them wait outside while the pack Doctor checked Seo Hyun who was still out cold. After taking her safely from the warehouse and bring Ling to the pack prison, Kris, Luhan, Han Byul, Chen, Lay, Xiumin and Tao were present in the pack hospital.

They were both worried and relieved to see Seo Hyun finally after 2 weeks. They are happy that she is found and worried that she has been hurt so much and also out cold for a few hours now. Han Byul and Luhan, on the other hand, were still worried about seeing her hurt, tired and helpless. God knows what she endured in the hands of that crazy vampire and betraying werewolf from their pack.

Suddenly Kris's eyes glowed dangerously and he let out a low growl, all his friends turned towards him except the worried Luhan and Han Byul who were still waiting for the doctor to come out and inform about Seo Hyun.

Kris nodded towards Lay and said in a low voice, “Ling’s parents are creating a scene. They want to get their daughter out from prison. Using their influence they are threatening the prison guards also.”

Lay got furious hearing this, but before he can reply they heard a deadly low voice from the nearby bench, “If they bring her outside from that prison now, she will die from my own hands. I do want to do that now. So let her out.” Luhan voiced out in a deadly calm tone sending shivers to them. Han byul nodded agreeing to it.

“For now you take care of your mate Luhan. Let me handle her.” Kris replied and went away to handle the matters in prison.

“Her whole family should be banished from the pack.” Chen murmured while his mate nodded agreeing to that.

“We will handle her after our princess is back to normal.” Xiumin voiced out letting out a tired sigh.

When the doctor finally came out both Luhan and Han Byul rushed towards him followed by the others.

“How is she?” Luhan asked out in a strained voice, while all of them waited for the reply eagerly.

The doctor who is also their friend and Han Byul’s co-worker gave a happy smile and took Han Byul’s hand.

“She is fine now.” Making all of them happy and jump in joy. All his friends hugged Luhan who was shaking now still on the edge of his nerves.

“Is she awake?” Han byul who hugged her friend and asked her happily.

“No. Not yet.” The doctor replied, and when Han Byul started to ask her why she replied that “She has endured a lot of pain Byul. I think she didn’t get enough sleep in fear of the unknown. All of it is taking a toll on her. So let her rest, her heartbeat is fine now. She should be awake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter