My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her head was paining, it was so bad she could feel her leg is also hurting badly. She tried to move her leg to ease the pain but it was tied to a place, more likely a chair. She groaned or tried to make a sound but was gagged with a filthy cloth or so. Beads of sweat dropped down her forehead and neck. She could hear her own breathing in that place. It was so calm, way too calm which was chilling.

Suddenly there was a whoosh of air, which blew gently around her. She could feel that she was not alone anymore. Some was there, she was feeling the chill in her spine. That person who is near her was not the one to help her, rather he or she would like to hurt her. That’s how she felt.

A sharp nail scrapped her arm, making her wince slightly.

Seo hyun whimpered in pain.

“Well well well..... Look who is here.” The voice she didn’t like spoke next to her ear, in a sing song voice. The person was enjoying the hurt inflicted upon Seo hyun way too much.

Seo hyun tried to move but got a hard slap instead, blood flowing down the corner of her lips due to the hit.

Her hair was pulled back and she could not see the person due to her blind fold.

“You think you could get away with this.” The person said in a steel voice.

Seo hyun’s sharp intake of breath gave the person some satisfaction.

She heard the person laugh, an icy laugh. 

“Just because you are with that wolf now, you thought, he can save you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter