My Mate

My Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo hyun was standing next to the window with a lost look on her face, she could not still believe what she heard from Tao last week. Yes it’s been a week she is here, it’s been a week when she heard those things from Tao and her sister filled in the other things.

 

Werewolf ?

Destined mates ?

Prince ?

Princess ?

Royal blood ?

Pack life ?

Submission to the Alpha ?

Trust ?

Loyalty ?

Together with the mate until death ?

All those words were disturbing her without a break.

 

 

When she ran away from her home, from those monsters and bullies the last thing she expected was to be with Werewolf’s, her sister married one, which turns out to be an Alpha, a leader!!!

To add more brownie points to that another one with a powerful position claims that she belong to her and he won’t leave her alone.

If someone from her place have told her that there were werewolves existed and she is having a strong connection to one of them, Seo hyun would have immediately informed to the nearest asylum, or asked if it was April 1? But she saw those wolves with her own eyes, and her sister was the one who confirmed it after Tao’s beautiful description so she didn’t have any suspicions!!!

 

Werewolves were true!!!!!

 

Now she was standing here, in Prince Luhan’s room. Now it was her room also! When Luhan told that he wants her in his room, she was shocked like being hit by a storm, but after 2 days of continuous pleadings she was there!!! After he promised endless times that he won’t do anything to her without her permission.

Han Byul told Seo hyun that, Luhan’s wolf can’t stand away from her and if she avoids him like this it will slowly kill him, being the one to always sacrifice for others, Seo hyun couldn’t stand and watch a person in misery because of her. He slept in the mattress on the floor as he promised while she slept on the bed.

 

Han Byul pleaded her sister to consider Luhan’s feelings for her, Seo hyun told her sister to give her time to accept everything first. She can’t come to any decision for now. After being with a monster fiancée for nearly a year, Seo hyun needed time to come out the nightmare. Also she doesn’t know if she can accept a werewolf? To be with him to give birth to his pups like Tao said.

Sigh. Sure she always wanted to love a guy and marry him, who loves her equally. To be with a guy who will never see another girl, to be with a guy who will accept her flaws and still love her. It’s every girls dream isn’t it? Luhan can give that everything to her, Byul told her. A werewolf will never cheat his mate, will love endlessly. But being a big wolf is the one stopping her, making her scared, frightened.

She saw 2 wolfs drinking water on the river bank, nudging each other playfully. For a wolf’s eye it was a romantic moment but Seo hyun’s pulse raise seeing 2 gigantic wolf’s which were so close to the building, her leg’s trembled in fear. Sweats forming on forehead, Seo hyun clenched her hands on fear. She was relaxed when the wolfs went into the woods, she let out her breath which she was holding.

When will I overcome this fear of wolfs? They promised me they won’t hurt me, but why can’t I get a grip and face it, even from here I’m scared to see them.

 

 

“Are you ok Princess?” came a soothing voice from behind.

NO I’M NOT      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I could feel your nervousness” he mumbled.

 

I just placed my head on the window glass and closed my eyes, it’s really too much to handle for me. I don’t want to cry, I don’t want to cry, I don’t want to cry, I don’t want to cry. I kept on chattering that in my mind, with all these things happening in my life I don’t know when I’m going to breakdown.

 

“You are sad.” He whispered sadly and the next thing I know he turned me to face him and hugged me gently.

“Please don’t be sad, it’s killing me.” He my head affectionately.

 

I was stiff in his arms, I never allowed anyone to be near to me not even Shane, my jerk fiancée but this guy is always hugging me never allowing me out of his site.

I felt like a prisoner! It’s not that he is hurting me but how can I be touchy to a guy whom I met just a week before? Who is a werewolf!!! Who claims that I’m his.

I’m scared!!!! I’m scared with everything going on here, but I promised Byul that I won’t run away. All of these guys told me that they will never hurt me, even though they are wolfs they won’t harm anyone unless they are from other packs who try to harm them.

 

“Do you want to go out Princess? Fresh air will make you calm down.” He told me suddenly.

Do I want to go with him? What if there are other wolfs around there? No I can’t.

 

I shook my head vigorously, but regretted when I saw his hurt expression.

“You don’t want to go with me?” he asked his eyes filled with pain.

I felt bad seeing him like this, he was so good to me from the day I came here even though I avoided everyone. He kept on treating me like I was a Princess, he didn’t stop a single second, he was trying to pamper me always.

Other than my sister no one was this caring towards me, he was trying to make me happy. I kind of feel bad to see him hurt.

“I-”

 

“It’s ok Princess.” He forced out a smile which didn’t reach his eyes.

 

Great now I feel so bad for hurting him, do I have the courage to wander outside? With many wolfs present there? I don’t know.

 

You don’t have a backbone!

You are a coward, you can’t do anything bravely!

You can’t do this Seo Joohyun, you aren’t a brave girl.

You are still a little girl who needs a knight to save you.

 

All those cruel words came running back to me, I was always insulted for being a coward. I wanted to be brave! Should I try out?

 

“I um, It’s not you Luhan oppa,” I mumbled to him timidly, “Please don’t laugh at me for this” I whispered.

 

“Why would I laugh at you Princess?” he asked back with a shock, “I would never ever do that to you, I won’t forgive myself if I hurt you Princess.” He told me sincerely.

 

I blinked hearing that, he was so serious while saying that. Byul told me about the mate bond and how they treat each other with care and all. Hearing him say that made my heart warm.

 

“I don’t want to go because I’m uh I’m scared, I saw 2 wolfs just now, there” I pointed to the river bank.

 

He blinked and cleared his throat, “I will be with you Princess, no one he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter