Scene 2: In which Sehun really doesn't give a damn

EXO Journal: A Voyage through the Galaxy

Kai: Sehun, what's this?

Sehun (not looking up from his cellphone on which he's playing a game): I don't know.

Kai (s the journal in his face): Why's this in my bag?

Sehun pushes Kai's hand away and tries to get back to his game - he's on the verge of making a new record. He ignores Kai, who shrugs and throws the journal out of his bag and in front of Sehun's feet. Sehun kicks it away as he suddenly straightens, racing fast towards the end. He yells as the game ends, breaking the high score record. 

Sehun (raising his arms in delight): Yes! Yes, I did it! 

Suho, who'd left Sehun with Kai in hopes that he would study, peeks inside the room and sees the journal thrown unceremoniously against the huge mirror while Sehun is dancing with his legs in the air - probably celebrating a new record, he thinks. He clears his throat which doesn't work, so he knocks loudly on the door. Kai glances up at him but Sehun has yet to pay attention. 

Suho: Sehun?

Suho (louder): Sehun! 

Sehun (yelps as he realizes he's been caught): I'm studying, I'm studying! 

Suho (not believing that lie for a minute): Did you write in the journal? 

Sehun (blankly): Journal?

Suho nods to the mirror and Sehun spies it by the mirror. He is confused as to how it got there - as far as he remebers, he'd thrown it somewhere inside his room. He bites his lips, wondering how to get rid of the thing once and for all. Suho, meanwhile, has entered the room and picks up the journal, dropping it in Sehun's lap. 

Suho (authoritatively): Write now.

Sehun (snorting): Right now? 

Suho (not amused by the pun): I mean it. I'm not leaving unless you do.

Sehun (rolling his eyes): Okay, I got it.  Get off my case, will you? 

Sehun (digging through Kai's bag for a pen): Stop crying already, I'll write! 

Sehun (finally finding a pen): Okay, here goes. 

Sehun starts to write slowly and torturously, mouthing the spellings. Suho watches him for a while, determined not to move until he's done but Sehun is going so slow, it's painful to watch and after a while, he gives up. Nodding at Kai, he backs out. Sehun glances up as soon as the door closes and straightens with a groan. 

Sehun (throwing the pen at Kai): Man, that was tough!

Kai (busy with his work): ...

Sehun (makes a face at his bent head and picks up his phone to play again, humming tunelessly): ~~~I'm y and I know it~~~

The journal sits beside him, open the page he's written on. It goes like this:  

Dear Diary, I really don't give a damn.