Scene 13: In which Tao says no to

EXO Journal: A Voyage through the Galaxy

And Sehun and Chanyeol try to corrupt his innocence XD

… in continuation with the previous scene…

Tao: You're not joking, are you?

Sehun (seriously): No.

Tao (making a face): So we really have to put it in…

Sehun (nodding encouragingly): Yup. Like cats…

Chanyeol: EW, Sehun!

Sehun: What? Oh, tell you what, you can see it on Animal Planet.

Chanyeol (grabbing the remote): No, no one's watching it on Animal Planet. Or any other channel.

Tao (pouting): But I want to.

Chanyeol (glaring): No.

Sehun (sticking out his tongue): Spoilsport!

Chanyeol (shaking his head): I think it'd be better if he watched some romantic stuff first. That'd help him understand better.

Sehun (getting excited): Ooh, so you mean like…?

Simultaneously, they glance at the collection of movies Suho's been recently compiling. Maybe he hopes to bring Angel over or something.

Chanyeol (nodding): I mean… that animal is scary. It'll scar him.

Sehun: Right… can I pick?

Chanyeol: You've never seen it before, have you?

Sehun (blushing): I only watched Animal Planet.

Chanyeol (nodding decisively): I'll teach you all there is to know… you too Tao.

Suho (yelling from the kitchen): NO ONE'S TEACHING ANYONE ANYTHING!!! JUST STOP TALKING, ALL OF YOU!!!

D.O (heard speaking more calmly): I think he needs to find out eventually.

Suho (sounding close to tears): He'll find out when it's time, stop traumatizing me!!!

D.O (unsympathetically): You're the leader, man up.

Suho (mumbling into his arms): Don't wanna.

Chanyeol (glancing at the cubs): So… who wants to watch first!

Sehun raises his hand immediately but Tao is thoughtful. He doesn't really like the idea of Suho getting traumatized because of him. Besides, from what Sehun's explained… this entire thing sounds kind of icky… and if it's something cats do with each other… ewwww.

Tao (smacking his hands around, shuddering): No, no no no!!! Thanks for explaining and everything but I'm not watching anything!

Chanyeol (disappointed): But why?

Sehun (even more disappointed): Really why???

Tao doesn't reply, just picks himself up and heads for the kitchen. Maybe he'll cuddle with Suho and drink some milk, then try to get all those creepy images Sehun's painted out of his head.

Tao's entry in the middle of the night:

Dear diary,

I had a nightmare. I kept seeing cats doing weird stuff and Chanyeol was dancing among them and Sehun had a remote he kept pressing and it started getting even weirder. Why did he have to go and put such images in my head? Now I can't sleep – all I see is cats doing the icky stuff. Ew ew ew ew ew!!! Really EW!!! And he said is something like this too. I'm going to ask Luhan – I think Sehun's pulling my leg again!

..............................

A/N 

Sehun tries so hard to be the bad boy but he's nothing but a dork :3 Anyway... the Animal Planet thing came from Eminem's music video. XD and I don;t know why I wrote any of this... but I hope you guys enjoy this randomness. Thanks for reading. Do comment and let me know what you guys think... also, if you have any ideas or scenarios you'd like to see... do let me know :3