Scene 7: In which Tao doesn't know when girls hit on him (Part 3)

EXO Journal: A Voyage through the Galaxy

Dear Diary

Guess Sehun knows what he is doing after all. I followed his suggestion and for a moment, I rather thought she'd faint. She started blushing a lot and it was kind of embarassing for me too but in the end, she asked what I meant and I told her we could be friends. Guess that's what she wanted after all 'cause she agreed right away. I think that's how I'll handle people from now on - love is the answer, I've found.

Anyway, so her name's Luna and she told me she's really into martial arts. So I offered to teach her some and...

Sehun (peeking over his shoulder): So, did she accept?

Tao (scandalized): Stop reading my diary!

Sehun (snorts as he pushes his hand covering the text away): Whatever. Did she agree?

Tao (knowing its useless): Yes.

Sehun (yelling): Kai, get this - Tao's got a girlfriend!

Tao (even more scandalized as Kai teleports right beside him): WHAT?

Kai (more calmly): WHAT?

Chanyeol and D.O (appearing in the doorway): WHAT?

Suho (calling from the living room): WHAT?

Lay (faintly calling from his bedroom): WHAT?

Sehun (smirking): Uh hu, you were saying?

Tao (blushing under their intense scrunity): She's just a friend.

Sehun (wiggling his brows): She's also a girl - ergo, girlfriend.

Tao opens his mouth to counter that but closes it again - he supposes she is his girlfriend, although he is pretty sure the word implies something else. Still, can't argue with logic, so he continues on with dignity. 

Tao (rather snobbily): I offered to teach her martial arts and she accepted.

Chanyeol (whislting): Smooth. 

Tao (getting rather defensive although he has no idea why): It was just an exercise class.

Sehun (nodding vigorously): Hell yeah! Tell me you touched her!

Tao (looking away from their wiggling eyebrows): Its kind of hard to avoid that when I'm teaching her the proper stance...

Chanyeol bustles inside and swings his chair around to stare at his face. D.O moves inside as well, making room for Suho and a limping Lay who immediately collapses on the small chair right beside the door. 

Chanyeol (leaning into his face): Wait, wait, wait! You actually taught her martial arts?

Tao (looking like he's dealing with idiots): That's what I said I'd do, didn't I?

Sehun (shaking his head in despair): Please tell me you didn't hit her.

Tao (wondering what is wrong with everyone): I had to! I was showing her how to land a proper kick.

Kai smothers a laugh but it quickly turns into huge guffaws as he leans back against the wall. D.O's smirking, Suho and Lay are smiling fondly at Tao and Chanyeol, like Sehun, looks like he wants to strangle the cub.

Sehun (wondering if there is anything Tao hasn't messed up on): You could've practiced on the dummy.

Tao: I would've but it was broken. So we had to use practice pads and besides, she told me she didn't mind. (Then, thinking his brothers are offended because he hit a girl, adds) I had to gauge her strength, so I told her to hit me as well - she's rather strong for her size.

Kai (still smothering his laughter): Bet you told her that.

Tao (nodding): I said it was impressive, she can skip the core buildup and get straight to the katas.

Tao (seeing Sehun's expression): I showed her the Bruce Lee sidekick in case she has to hit someone running towards her...?

At this, all of them collapse into laughter except Sehun who's glaring at his Shadow with a thunderous expression. 

Sehun (angrily) : That's supposed to be good? For all I know you used her as the practice dummy.

Tao (looking guiltily away):...uh...

Sehun (scandalized): NO!!!

Tao winces as Sehun slams him back into his chair and hits his head, muttering 'I'm wasting my time with you!' as the others keep on laughing, looking like its the most hilarious thing they've ever heard. Tao rubs his head wondering why his Shadow is being such a prick but unfortunately, none of the elders explain anything as they file out, all of them patting his head or ruffling his hair. He's especially annoyed when even Kai pats his head and bares his teeth at the cub but he just smirks before following D.O out. Thinking he's stuck with a bunch of crazies, Tao returns to his diary. 

Dear Diary, 

What did I do wrong? 

...........................