Scene 12: In which Tao has something in his Pants

EXO Journal: A Voyage through the Galaxy

Dear Diary,

Something strange is happening to me and I'm scared. I don't know what…

Sehun (right next to Tao's ear): What happened lover-boy?

Tao (shrieks): Oh you scared me!

Sehun (snorting): Everything scares you.

Sehun scoots onto the permanently empty slot he's created by the numerous times he's placed his on the table and rests his feet on Tao's chair's arms. Tao has long since given up trying to get him to move so he only sighs and holds his head.

Sehun: So, what is it this time?

Tao bristles at his patronizing tone.

Tao: Excuse you! I don’t ask you to bother me, okay?

Sehun (waving his hand flippantly): Of course not, you're too much of a sissy.

Tao opens his mouth to protest but Sehun overrides him.

Sehun: So, what's worrying you now?

Tao (huffing snottily): It's not something you'll understand. I'll talk to Suho.

Sehun is left sputtering as Tao haughtily marches out, taking determined steps towards Suho, who's currently busy staring at his phone – probably some report from Kris and co. To say he is shocked to have a crotch suddenly into his face is understating it. He backs up in surprise, head hitting the back of the sofa as he glances up to find Tao looming over him.

Suho (trying to calm himself): Tao, did you want something?

Tao (sounding like he's practiced it in the mirror): Something's wrong with me. Very wrong. And I don't know what to do.

Suho (getting alarmed because things are serious if Tao isn't crying while talking about his problems; it only means he's reconciled himself to the idea of dying): What is it?

Tao gestures towards his crotch. Suho follows his finger, eyes lingering on the area before he meets Tao's eyes again.

Suho (hesitantly): It looks perfectly fine to me.

Tao (shaking his head vehemently): Look closely!

Suho (not really comfortable because Tao's a grown up now, physically at least, and Suho generally doesn't go around staring at anyone's crotches): I think this is close enough… Tao, no!

Tao (stepping even closer because Suho isn’t getting it): LOOK!

Suho (ears turning red): Tao, step back a little please.

Tao (giving up his bravado, yells desperately): It's not going down! I have peed and I have tried everything but it's not going down!!!

There's sound of china breaking and someone choking on something, then Chanyeol and D.O skid to a halt outside the kitchen door. Kai is looking up from his place, only mildly curious and even Luhan looks surprised. Only Lay is busy humming to himself.

Suho (more than a little shocked): What… are you saying…? Exactly?

Tao (gesturing towards his crotch where there's a rather impressive tent now that Suho does look): It's not going down! What's wrong with me? Why isn't it going away???

Chanyeol laughs which turns into a cough when D.O glares at him. Kai's lips are barely sealed together to hold his laughter and Sehun… Sehun looks like Christmas came early.

Sehun (jumping beside Tao excitedly): Wait, so that's what worrying you?

Tao (thinking he's still patronizing him): That is worrisome! How am I supposed to get rid of it??? I can't put on my pants properly and I can't walk properly and…

Sehun (pffting): That's easy. Just use your han-

Suho (slapping a hand of Sehun's mouth, blushing red): Okay, that's enough Sehun. Tao, I'll explain everything to you but first…

Sehun (yanking his hand away): First, you need to know how to reliev- ugh!!!

Suho (clamping his hand even more firmly and glaring at the cub): Yes, first we need to see if everything else is okay. Have you felt moody lately?

Tao (wondering what the hell is wrong with Sehun and rather curious about his suggestion – use his hand?): No… not really.

Suho (nodding encouragingly): And your powers? Are they in control?

Tao: Duh. Why?

Suho: And there's nothing that's bothering you?

Tao raises a brow, nodding towards his lower parts.

Suho (flushing): Other than that?

Tao shakes his head.

Suho (sighing in relief): Okay, it's nothing to worry about.

Sehun (finally freeing himself of Suho's hands): Really? (pouts) This .

Sehun (snapping his fingers): But he's getting older, so it can't be that far off, right? Right?

Suho (backing up a little because Sehun's almost in his face): I suppose.

Sehun (nodding decisively): Then he needs to know!

Suho (getting a bad feeling about this): What?

Sehun (ignoring Suho): Tao, come on – let's talk about this man to man!

Suho (scandalized): Sehun, no!

Sehun (again ignoring Suho): See when you start to grow up, things happen to your body. Things like that…

Tao glances down at himself, eyes wide, then looks up in awe.

Tao (awed): Really?

Suho (rubbing his face): I don't want to hear this.

Sehun (ignoring Suho and continuing his impromptu ed class): … among other things. You'll start to get hair and…

Suho (to Lay): Kill me please!

Chanyeol decides to join hands with Sehun and help advance Tao's ual knowledge and D.O takes pity on Suho, dragging the leader away and seating him in the kitchen. He hands him a warm cup of tea and waits until he's drunk almost half of it before speaking.

D.O: He's growing up now, someone needed to talk to him.

Suho (nodding miserably): I know.

Suho: But I really don't want to be present there when it happens. It's traumatizing.

D.O merely smiles and hands Suho another cup to settle his nerves.  

...........................

A/N

So... those of you who've read You who came from the Stars maybe able to guess why Tao is experiencing this particular dilemma XD Give it a guess :3