Scene 14: In which Tao asks Luhan about

EXO Journal: A Voyage through the Galaxy

And brings out Luhan's conservative side.  

Tao passes the ball the Luhan then runs beside him, eyes wide with curiosity.

Tao: What do you call that?

Luhan: That's called passing… what you did just now was a straight pass. This… (He stops and lobs the ball towards Tao, who blocks it on his chest before taking it under his feet) is a lob pass.

Tao: Okay, what else… whoa!!!

Luhan (laughing over his shoulder, running with the ball he's snatched from Tao): And this is sprinting!

Tao (running to catch up with him and sliding his foot to take the ball – Luhan easily dodges him): What do you call that?

Luhan (happily): We call it footwork. Or tricks, whatever you prefer.

Tao (managing to get the ball back): So what's body play?

Luhan suddenly feints left and Tao twists around to block him but Luhan uses that opportunity to slide the ball out from between his feet and runs to the right.

Luhan (over his shoulder): That's body play!!!

Tao (exclaiming): Wow that is so cool.

They run around for a bit, Luhan happily teaching the inexplicably-curious-about-football-terminology cub and finally Luhan manages to score a goal. They cheer, running around before Luhan collapses on the ground.

Luhan (breathing heavily): That was fun!

 Tao (panting beside him): So what's ?

Luhan chokes on his tongue before sitting up to glare at the cub. Tao blinks back innocently.

Luhan (quietly): What did you say?

Tao (not comprehending his ominous tone): I said, what's … yikes! Luhan, what…?

Luhan (fiercely): What the hell are you asking? I'm not going to tell you!!!

Luhan throws the cub away and stands up, grumbling about the youth becoming immoral these days and how no one respects their elders or understand some topics aren't supposed to be discussed. Tao is supposed to set an example for Sehunnie, how is he going to teach him anything of value if he goes around asking such stupid questions. And why is he curious about anyway??? Hmm??

Tao (close to tears because Luhan is being too harsh and he doesn't even know what he did wrong): Because I thought it was about football.

Luhan (angrily): Well, it's not. And I'd better not catch you talking about it again or I'll…

Tao (lifting his hands to cover his head): Okay okay, I won't! Sorry I asked.

Luhan (sniffs): You ought to be. How will you teach Sehun anything if…?

Tao: I said I'm sorry!

Luhan turns to leave, then turns back around. Tao shrinks a little because he looks fearsome.

Luhan: Who taught you that word?

Tao (gulps): N-no one.

Luhan (snaps): Don't lie, who told it to you? Baekhyun? Chanyeol?

Tao (thinking he should save his brothers from the wrath of Luhan): No, actually it was Luna… why?

He tears up, rubbing the spot where Luhan hit his head.

Luhan (nagging like an old woman): You talk about that kind of stuff with her? A girl? Is she your mate?

Tao (shakes his head): No, I…

Luhan (even fiercer): That kind of stuff is strictly bedroom matters and you don't, ever, talk about it with anyone but your mate. Not your brothers and not your friends and definitely not girls you don't intend to claim. Am I clear?

Tao nods mutely. Luhan puts out his hand and Tao hands over his cellphone sulkily. Without looking, Luhan turns it off and puts it in his pocket.

Luhan: You'll get it after a week. In the meantime, think about what I said. You're the elder one, you're going to teach Sehunnie good manners, okay? And I'll talk to Suho as well – to keep an eye on your activities.

Tao (tearing up because he'd just asked an innocent question): I didn't do anything wrong.

Luhan (patting his head): You'll understand when you're grown up.

Tao's entry that night:

Dear diary, I'm never going to talk to Luna again!

A/N

It's just a joke so please don't take offense, I'm sure Luhan is very open-minded XD  Anyway… ual stuff is a bit of a taboo in certain areas and even if someone asks a question about it, this is the kind of reaction they usually get – a lot of scolding and no explanation. Poor Tao though, he really was innocent in all of this and Lulu, Sehunnie is already a corrupted soul XD I find Luhan's misassumptions about Sehun kind of cute though…

Again, this is a separate story, with little relation to You who came from the Stars and there's no particular chronology here. Anyway, do comment and let me know what you guys think.