Scene 1: In which Sehun gets the journal

EXO Journal: A Voyage through the Galaxy

Suho: Sehun, come over here.

Sehun grumbles and gets up from the his place on the floor, dragging his feet as he goes over to Suho. He's sure this has to do with his antics today - Suho's going to reprimand him for pushing Tao and spilling the coffee... or maybe because he'd convinced Tao to help him bunk. Either ways, he's in no mood to listen. 

Sehun: What?

Suho (pursing his lips at his irate tone); I've been told that you are very inexpressive during class.

Sehun fluently curses his English teacher inside his head - she's the only one who has any problem with his no-participation-in-class-unless-its-to-mess-up-the-lecture policy. And she's always harping about how much his written expression . He puts on his most expressive face - which, he admits, isn't too different from his normal poker face but whatever, he's trying to be cute.

Sehun (doing his best puppy dog impression): I'm very expressive!

Suho (unaffected by his poor ageyo): I can see that. Well, your teacher suggested that it might be a good idea to have you write what you feel in a journal. So...

Sehun (interrupting him): Wait, wait, wait! My teacher suggested? What is this, elementary school?

Suho: Apparently, yes. She specifically asked to meet me. What have you been doing in class? 

Sehun (getting defensive): Nothing, I swear!

Suho: Exactly! You do nothing! You're expected to participate in class discussions and offer opinions on what the professor says. 

Suho (sighing): That's besides the point, anyway. I just think its a good idea if you learn to be a bit more expressive about your feelings... you have no friends besides Kai in class and you're always retreating into yourself.

Sehun is running out of all the curse words he can honor his teacher with - what did she have against his inexpression? What the hell, wasn't this college? Why was she acting like he was an elementary kid with social anxiety? He did what he wanted, words really weren't that necessary - why would he want to alert anyone when he was up to mischeif? 

Suho (unaware of his internal struggle, puts out his hand holding a thick leather bound journal): I want you to keep this with yourself at all times - yes, even in class - and write whatever you feel. I'll check it after a week and we'll discuss it with your college counsellor, alright?

Sehun (sputters in outrage): Wh...?

Suho (ignoring him): And don't slide it under your bed - I'll check.

Sehun, who's been thinking of doing exactly that, purses his lips as he takes hold of the ominous looking thing. It is lighter than it looks and he opens it to find a dry, boring looking pages. 

Sehun (complaining immediately about what he's gotten): You could've bought something more colorful!

Suho doesn't grace that with a reply, going off to the kitchen to get some snack while his mind is busy thinking about the girl he'd helped this morning - she'd been really pretty and for some reason, he was having this urge to see her again. Maybe he could go over on the pretext of meeting Lay and see her, she was his study partner right?

Sehun (staring at the journal in his hands): Ya, you're ugly!

He stands there, wondering if he can get away with putting it in the dustbin. But in the end, its a gift and even he knows its polite to just shut up and accept it. Deciding it could've been worse - they could've insisted he go and talk his feelings out with the counsellor instead of writing them down - he opens the door to his room and casually throws it inside. It lands on Tao's head, who's been peacefully working out.  

Tao: OUCH! What the hell?

Ignoring him, Sehun returns to his place on the floor and starts watching whatever's playing.   

........................