Mistook

You Belong To Me

"When did they became so close..." Jaebum mummbled. Jinyoung saw Jaebum talking to himself, and he smiled a little. He think that Jaebum realise his feelings too. Jinyoung continued being close with Mark. Even when they are having their lunch, Mark and Jinyoung sat together at the corner of the studio. Everyone look to the direction of Jinyoung and Mark when they are eating, because they can't believe what they see. 

Jaebum realised that his little brother seems like someone else's brother. He was jealous, especially when Mark helped Jinyoung wipe his mouth. He felt fustrated. That was his job last time. He quickly stood up and shout. " OKAY! LET'S PRACTICE!

 

*BACK TO THE DORM* 

Jinyoung was alone in his room reading his novel when Jaebum came in and asked if Jinyoung want to go out for a stroll. However, Jinyoung said that he want to enjoy his novel and doesn't want to go anywhere, which makes Jaebum very shocked. Whenever Jaebum ask Jinyoung out, He will never decline and prepare really fast. Jaebum said okay in a sad tone and he went to watch tv with the other members instead. 

Jinyoung quickly text Mark and told him everything. Mark suggested that they should go out instead to make Jaebum more jealous.

After awhile, Jinyoung walk out of his room and told the members he is going out with Mark for awhile. This made Jaebum very upset because Jinyoung didn't want to go when he called , but went with Mark.

Jinyoung and Mark went to watch movie and had dinner together. Mark was very happy for the whole day because he is able to hang out with Jinyoung alone, and Jinyoung was very glad that he made Jaebum jealous.

When they got back to the dorm, they saw Jaebum walking rounds in the living room being very anxious. When Jaebum saw them, he shouted. "Why are you all so late?! It's 1am now!

Jinyoung tried to control his emotions. " Oh, we went for a movie. Why are you so angry?" At this moment, Jaebum stood in silence thinking about what he was angry at. He seems confused. Mark and Jinyoung ignored Jaebum and went back to their room respectively. 

Jaebum then went into Jinyoung's room and started confessing. " I don't like seeing you so close to Mark."

" Why don't you like it? " Jinyoung look at Jaebum with his innocent eyes. 

Jaebum took a deep breath in and told Jinyoung. " Well, these days you don't treat me the same way as last time. I guess i felt jealous because the way you treat me is like how you treat Mark now. I guess i lost my status in your heart. Maybe that is why i'm so angry just now." 

Jinyoung then realised that Jaebum still treat him as a brother and nothing else. Jinyoung tried controlling his tears and told Jaebum everything is still the same and chased Jaebum out of the room. 

Jinyoung stayed on his own and he was crying silently, not wanting the maknaes to know. He then texted Mark.

 

Jinyoung: Hyung.. We were wrong. Jaebum was jealous because he thought he lost his Hyung position in my heart, Nothing else. I lost again..

Mark: How did you know?

Jinyoung: He came to my room and told me..

 

Mark didn't reply Jinyoung because he sense that Jinyoung wasn't feeling good, and he quickly rushed to Jinyoung's room. He chased the Maknaes out of their room and lock the door. He then knock on Jinyoung's small room trying to ask Jinyoung to come out.

When Jinyoung open the door, he hugged Mark immediately. Mark hug Jinyoung tightly and petting his back slowly, telling him not to worry because he will always be there

Mark told Jinyoung they will be going somewhere tomorrow and put him to bed like a 3 year old kid and let him hug the big teddy bear. Mark then came out of the room and everyone asked what happen, especially Jaebum who looked super worried.

"Well, nothing happened. Jinyoung don't feel well. Must have caught the cold. Bambam, let's exchange room today, I'll stay and take care of Jinyoung." Mark replied and the way he talk to Bambam was like commanding , which Bambam had no choice but to agree.

"Yay! Bambam will be sleeping with me tonight!" Jackson said excitedly. Yugyeom saw and he wasn't happy because he felt left out. He then said that he want to sleep with Jackson and Bambam too, because Jackson seems like he want to snatch his same aged best friend. 

Jaebum then suggest to sleep in the Maknae's room too since Yugyeom won't be sleeping there but Mark rejected. When Mark reject, he stared at Jaebum which make him 'retreat' as Mark really look scary.

 

 

This chapter is a bit messy because the feelings are confusing. 

But I will ensure the next chapter will be good, because Mark asked Jinyoung out ! Hmm, wonders where will they be going huh? (': 

Please comment and give suggestions so i can improve!