Finally , he's here.

You Belong To Me

It's the start of 2013, JJproject decided to go on a hiatus since they have to start preparing for their debut with the rest of them. However , they are still searching for the last member... 

One day, after practice when they are still not tired, they crowd in the living room and chit chat.

"What if.. we can't find the last member? Will we not debut?" Yugyeom asked in a soft tone. Yugyeom was the one that's always anxious about debuting. He is always worried that they will never debut. But, who isn't worried. Even JJ project that has already debut is worried about the future.

They let out a sigh, and the manager who just came back heard their conversation. Manager smiled secretly for a sec and act serious again. "Don't worry guys. Soon soon." 

Everyone quickly dragged Manager to the sofa and start asking him questions. They even made Jinyoung do ageyo on him to make him speak. Manager bite his own lips and shove his hands, signing that he wont say a single thing. 

" Guys, Let's do it." Mark smirk and ordered the guys. They started tickling and hitting manager's , making Manager give up. "Okay Okay! I will say! That guy will come soon! It was said that he have to inform his school and doing some personal stuffs before he is coming."  Manager then started rubbing both of his hands, pleading them not to disclose whatever he told them, because PD want to keep it a secret till that guy is coming. Jackson jumped in joy thinking that it will be soon the guy is coming, and they gathered for a group hug. 

That night, everyone was unable to fall asleep, thinking that they will debut soon.

* 2 MONTHS LATER *

When it was during practice break, everyone was lying on the floor quietly resting when Jackson broke the silence. "Hey, it's almost the end of February. Why isn't the guy coming yet?" 

"Maybe Manager is just bluffing us." Yugyeom replied feeling down.

At this time, the dance studio's door opened. The sunlight shine into the dance studio that makes it hard to see who was coming in. OH! It's Manager , with a guy following behind. 

"So, the guy you all are waiting for, is here." Manager pointed to the guy that has now stand beside Manager.

Manager left them alone and it was total silence. That guy bowed and introduced himself in his broken english. "Hello, my name is Youngjae. How are you." This made Youngjae and the guys laugh, which broked the awkward silence. Jackson replied back in english. "Hey! I'm jackson. Why do you speak in english. Are you a foreigner too? Nice to meet you anyway!" Jackson speaked so fast that nobody could have caught what he was saying, especially Youngjae who just first met and talked to them. Youngjae gave up and speak in korean instead. " I heard that most of you are foreign members so i memorised this sentence before i come. But I didn't know you speak so fast." 

" Look at what you did Jackson!" Jaebum gently smacked Jackson's arms and walk toward Youngjae, putting his hand out for a shake and introduce himself. " Hi, I will be your leader, and the father of this group. I'm Im Jaebum, JB." Youngjae shaked his hand and bowed, saying that he saw him in Tv before during Dream High 2 and JJproject.

"I'm Jinyoung! The one in JJproject too! I'm considered the mom in the group. You can seek help from me anytime!" Jinyoung put his hands over Youngjae's shoulders, even though he seems awkward, but not a bad attempt.

Everyone introduced themselves and they got close easily, due to Youngjae's country boy personality that everyone is amused of. 

They accompany Youngjae back to the dorm to put down his luggage when they discovered a problem. THERE'S NO SPACE FOR YOUNGJAE! There's a small room in Maknae's room but it was used to put their instrumental stuffs and space for them to place their winter clothings, so its quite messy. " Well, i don't mind staying in there.." Youngjae suggested because he don't want to trouble the members, and make them busy. Jaebum shoked his head. " How can we let you stay there on your own?! No way!" 

"Why not we play some game among the 6 of us and decide who to stay in there?" Mark suggested.

"How about me staying in that room instead? JB hyung share a room with me. You can stay with him since he is the leader and he can take care of you?" Jinyoung asked. Honestly, he didn't want to stay with Jaebum in the same room again because he is worried his thoughts will go haywire. Mark realised the motive of Jinyoung and agreed with Youngjae staying in the same room as Jaebum. 

Mark and Jackson helped in cleaning the room, Bambam and Yugyeom sorting out space for Youngjae and Jaebum helped in moving Jinyoung's items. 

Finally, they are done with everything and all collapsed on the floor in the living room.

"Youngjae Hyung, don't worry and enjoy okay! Our group is the best!" Bambam is trying to make Youngjae feel comfortable.

That night, when everyone went back to their room to rest, Mark went Jinyoung's small room instead with his big fluffy teddy bear. "Jinyoung-ie! I'm worried you are lonely alone here, so i shall give you my favourite bear to accompany you! If you are bored, feel free to text me or call me or come over and find me!

 

 

The part jealous is not out yet! Sorry! I felt that this chapter was too long so i decided to put the jealous part in the next chapter! But finally, Youngjae is out. GOT7 is debuting soon!

Please do comment or give suggestions so i can write better. Thanks! (: