Welcome to Trainee Period

You Belong To Me

Jaebum and Jinyoung trained very hard together everyday hoping that they will debut soon. But, PD felt that its not the right time yet, since they only trained for 1/2 a year. Jaebum and Jinyoung didnt give up at that moment and always support one another mutually. Jaebum always think of Jinyoung first and Jinyoung was grateful. He treat Jaebum as his older brother even though they are of the same age, because he always wished for one.

One day, Two boys appeared at the dance studio with the dance teacher, SeungHoon. Seunghoon introduced the two boys to Jaebum and Jinyoung. "They are your new trainee mates, Mark and Kunpimook,which you all can call him BamBam. Now, I'll give you all some time to do some icebreaking and i will be back in an hour time." 

When Seunghoon left the room, Jinyoung approached Mark and BamBam to do greetings formally. However, they realised the had something that make the four of them awkward. Its the language barrier. The four of them sat down on the floor and Jaebum tried to start a conversation. "You.. where? " Jaebum stutter as he tried to explain what he was trying to say. Jinyoung felt fustruated that his Hyung have not brushed up his English yet after 1/2 year of teaching him and took the lead instead. "Where do you both come from? " 

"I'm from the LA , and he is from Thailand." Mark shyly replied.

"Oh, welcome here. Do any of you speak korean? "

Mark shaked his head while Bambam cutely raised his hands and answered "ME!" in korean. BamBam watched korean variety shows since young and because his mother is a fan of Rain, he learned them from the dramas. 

"Okay, dont worry. I will teach you all , even though there would be a teacher coming in but as what i know, she isn't that good too! " Jinyoung laughed at his own words as he find himself ridiculous.  

Jinyoung and Jaebum assist them in Korean while Mark and Bambam teached them basic English, Chinese and Thai. They got closed really easily and of course, the three older one took good care of Bambam since he was only 13 / 14 years old that time. The four of them got so close that they stick to each other when they are resting, eating or even sleeping. 

 

* A YEAR LATER *

One winter, Two boys appeared in the dance studio like how Mark and Bambam first came. As expected, SeungHoon introduced the two boys again. "Well, new trainees, Jackson and Yugyeom. Time for bonding!" As usual, like they have been trained before, all settled down on the floor and start introducing. Jackson was a national fencer that won 1st place while Yugyeom does street dancing and won 2nd place. 

Mark and Jackson got close to each other very fast, since they both speak english and chinese (jackson was still struggling with korean that time).

However, Jinyoung felt jealous. He himself dont know why too. But those feelings was put aside because training to debut was more important.