Run Away

You Belong To Me

"SOOOOO TIRED! " Jackson complain. They are practicing as usual today, but their condition isn't very good, maybe because it started snowing and it's getting colder. Even though the weather is cold, they are perspiring due to practicing for long period of time.

"I want to eat meat.. " Mark pouts. Jinyoung saw that Mark is not very happy since he has been looking after his diet and it's been quite long since he last ate meat, Jinyoung suggested that they should go out. "But, Park NoYoung (their manager) don't allow us to go out." Youngjae said while giving the dissapointed look. 

"He isn't here anyway. He is out with the other managers!" Jackson said enthustically. Everyone then look at LeaderIm with their face pouting, hoping that he would agree with it.

Jaebum thought for a while, "Well.. Let's go then! "

They quickly get changed out from their training clothes and briskly walked out of the JYP building, telling the staffs that they are going back to the dorm and they had already informed their manager. 

They first went to had meat at a resturant and ordered about 20 servings when they know Mark and Jaebum is paying the bill. As expected, they finished the 20 servings of meat and even asked for more rice. After eating, they went shopping in two groups. The Hyung line (Mark, Jaebum, Jackson, Jinyoung) and the Maknae line (Youngjae,Bambam, Yuygeom). They maknae choose the teams because they don't believe their Hyungs' fashion sense. However, the maknaes brought Jaebum's card along because Jaebum is worried that they dont have enough money. Luckily, Jaebum is clever enough and gave them the card with low limit so that they Maknaes won't spend all his money away. 

The hyungs went to the bookstore because Jinyoung want to get some books. Of course, Jackson couldn't stop making noise and in the end they were told by the staff to keep quiet. Due to embarrasment, Mark brought Jackson out of the shop to get starbucks while Jaebum and Jinyoung continue looking at books. 

About an hour later, the 7 of them met again and they went to the arcade as their 21 but not 21 years old Mark Hyung want to play. Jinyoung wants a plushie that was in the toy catching machine and he asked Jackson, who was beside him to get it. But after using almost all their tokens, Jackson still couldn't get the plushie. Jinyoung is despondent when Mark came to the rescue.

"I'm the toy catcher!" Mark points to himself proudly and placed one token into the machine. He slowly move the claws of the machine and aim right at the plushie when he release the button. Everyone was so engrossed on it and time seems to stop at that moment. Yes! It was caught! They screamed, especially Jinyoung who was cheerful all again.

While they are having fun, Jaebum recieved a call from the Manager Park. "It seems like NoYoung Hyung know we came out!" Everyone quickly gathered and thought for a solution. Jackson suggested not to pick up any calls and off the phone. Any scoldings will be after they had enough fun.

Before going back to the dorm, They decided to go sing K first. Miss A "Hush" , 2PM "A.D.T.O.Y" "Hands Up" "10 points" , SHINee "Sherlock" "Dream Girl" "Lucifer" , Girls Generation "Gee" "I got a boy" "Genie" and every songs that you can imagine them dancing.

 

*BACK TO THE DORM*

"So, where have you all been huh" Manager Park sat on the sofa back facing them. 

"We went to eat Meat! Arcade, Sing K and even --" The innocent Yugyeom replied with a radiant smile, not knowing how serious the situation is. Jinyoung quickly cover Yugyeom mouth and bowed to ask for forgiveness.

Jaebum too, bowed. "We are sorry and we know it. But we don't really feel like practicing today. A day out makes our mood better, we can even practice better now! Because we are all contented now!

Everyone agreed and keep nodding. Jinyoung steps forward and said that it was his plan to go out. If manager want to punish, he should punish Jinyoung only. However, they all disagree and said that they are together as one, so everyone should be punished. 

Manager seeing them being so united and since his soft spot was JJProject (He was the manager since JJ era) , he decided to forgive them, But then made them promise him that if they wish to go out, they have to inform him and bring him along. Not to forget, to watch their diet too, because Youngjae accidentaly dropped the Meat reciept and Manager saw that they ordered 20 servings. He was shocked at first, but also astonished that 7 people actually at 20 servings. 

Manager allowed them to leave and go back to their rooms, to sleep early and prepare for practice tomorrow, but everyone just hide under their blankets and group chat.

 

Bambam: It was so scary just now!

Yuygeom: Yes, I was so worried Manager would punish us. Thank you Mark and Jaebum Hyung for standing up for us.

Mark: Don't mention it.

Jackson: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jaebum: Still laugh Jackson, you are the one tempting us out.

Jackson: Oops. -Hides-

Mark: Don't worry, I hit him for you already, Jaebum! 

Jackson: Hey, what about Youngjae! He dropped the reciept and we couldn't have meat anymore..

Mark: Oh yes.. Youngjae, You owe me meat!

Yuygeom: YES, I WANT MEAT!! T.T

Bambame: ME TOOOOOOOOOO! 

Jinyoung: Quiet, I want to sleep. Goodnight! 

Bambam: Okay, Goodnight Hyungs, Loves from Yugyeom and Bambam <3

Youngjae: What happened?

Mark: Ask Jaebum. Goodnight <3

Youngjae: How can you all do this to me! I just done bathing.. 

Jaebum: Stop Youngjae, I'll tell you. Goodnight everyone! 

 

PREVIEW:

"It's.. JYP END OF YEAR PARTY! " Park PD announced.

 

How was this chapter? This chapter was longer than the previous few, because of the group chat i guess. But i find this chapter interesting, isnt it?

Please comment or give suggestions so i can make improvements!