Thank You

You Belong To Me

"Well, Jinyoungie's birthday is coming soon, Any plans people? " Mark gathered the members in the living room and discuss while Jinyoung was bathing. Everyone agreed on giving Jinyoung a surprise since Jinyoung is their 'mom' and has been taking good care of them. They decided to form a group chat in kakao talk of course, without Jinyoung in it. To prevent Jinyoung from suspecting, they seperated themselves in their own rooms, Living room and the kitchen so when Jinyoung come out, It looks like a normal day.

 

Mark: What plan should we use! 

Jaebum: Hidden camera? 

Bambam: Yes hyung, yes yes yes !

Yuygeom: But.. it's a bit bad.

Jackson: Well, Birthdays are meant to be like that !

Bambam: YES YES YES !

Youngjae: I'm in.

Jaebum: Me too !

Jackson: Me three! 

Yugyeom: hmm.. Me four! 

Mark: What kind of hidden camera?

Yugyeom: No idea. You all chat first hyungs, i need study for my exams. Bye!

Youngjae: Me too. Talk later.

Mark: Okay, so lets meet in my room when Jinyoung sleep. Bambam, tell us when he sleep.

Bambam: Okay hyung~

 

"So how?! Let's decide it quickly before Jinyoung wake up all of a sudden! " Mark speaks in a soft tone, while they all squeeze in Jackson and Mark's room.

Jackson thought of an evil plan. " What about asking the dance teacher to help us out? Pretend like Jinyoung couldn't debut with us or something because he had no improvement nowadays?" Jaebum stared at Jackson and said "GOOD IDEA" and followed by a fist bump.

 

*AT THE DANCE STUDIO*

They are practicing as usual, learning 2pm's 10 points song today. At some point, Mark winked at the dance teacher to ask him to start their hidden camera.

"Okay lets stop! Jinyoung come over here! The others go outside." The dance teacher Max called out Jinyoung in a loud and angry voice. "Jinyoung. What is wrong with you these days? There is no improvement at all. If you continued being like that, there is no point you debuting with the rest of them.

Jinyoung was shocked. He thought he was one of the best dancers, after Yugyeom and Jaebum. " I dance well, like Jaebum hyung don't I ? " 

"Enough said. Think about it now. If you want to debut or not." Max said his last sentence and walk out of the room. 

Jackson and Jaebum went in to comfort Jinyoung while the rest are outside preparing the cake and presents. Jackson was on the phone with Youngjae, so the members outside would be able to know what's going on inside and when they can go in and surprise.

"Why.. I thought I did well.. " Jinyoung cried. Jaebum patted Jinyoung's back. " Don't worry Jinyoung, we will help you!" Jackson also tried comforting him while hidding his laughter. " Yes, You are our Mom! How can you cry so easily! " 

At the peak of Jinyoung's cry, Mark came in with Birthday cakes, Yugyeom holding the Video cam, Bambam with the helium balloons and Youngjae with the presents they prepared. They started singing birthday song for Jinyoung. Korean version, English version, Chinese version, Cantonese version, Thai version, Japan version and any other versions that they know how to.

When Jinyoung finally realised that everything was their plan. He cried even harder. He didn't know that the members did so much for him. He thought that he will silently pass his birthday like that. 

"Do you think we will let out Mom spent his birthday alone! " Bambam shouted. "Omma Happy birthday!" Jackson shouted and then smash part of the cake on Jinyoung's face. Mark was shocked and he screamed because he spent a lot of time decorating the cake. Jinyoung haven't even look at the cake and it got smashed completely already.. 

Jinyoung felt sorry and he hugged Mark. "Its okay Markeu, I know it." Jinyoung words made Mark feel better and Mark decided to join in the cake smashing game since it's already ruined.

"Thank you members. I love you. " Jinyoung said his gratitude and everyone gathered for a group hug. 

 

 

Omg, this is what I love to have for my birthday.

You all can mail me or comment me what kind of scenes you all want to see in their group! 

Please give suggestions or comments so i can do it better !