Finally On Tv

You Belong To Me

" It's time for Jaebum and Jinyoung to debut isn't it ? Many has been anticipating since they got first during the open audition." The marketing leader speaks when they are having a meeting with PD. 
"But I don't only want to debut 2. I want to have at least 7, a group that follow 2PM footsteps." PD and the marketing team was cracking their head till PD suddenly snapped his fingers and smirk. "What about letting the two of them join the new drama first and see the responses of the people? " Everyone agreed with this solution and started planning which character they best suit. 

 

*Back to the Dance Studio*

​All the six of them were practicing when the PD came in. He told Jaebum and Jinyoung that they are both casted for the new drama, but Jaebum would be one of the main lead. Jaebum felt a little guilty because they both came from the same audition but he got a better treatment. However, Jinyoung patted Jaebum's shoulder and said it was okay because he treat Jaebum like his own brother, and he would want his brother to do well too. He felt that the character he gotten was also suitable for him, unlike Jaebum's, which have to show many emotions in it. 

Mark and the rest heard the news and decided to hold a party for the both of them. They are suppose to watch their diet and get back to the dorm by 10pm but they sneak out to the nearby park while manager went to get cold drinks for them, as requested. They ordered chicken and many other food which they gobbled down within a few secs. It's been very long since they ate delicious stuffs. They can only eat boiled vegetables , meat till they reach their expected weight. Only then, they are able to eat something that taste better. 
Of course, when they get back to the dorm, they got scolded by the manager, but knowing that they meant well, he forgave them and promised not to tell the PD. 
Bambam and Yugyeom laid the blankets on the floor while the hyungs wash up. (Decided who to lay the blankets when they play a game and the maknaes lost). As their dorm is only very small, they 6 of them have to sleep on the blankets in the living room. They always spent their night talking about how to improve their dance steps but this time round, the six of them hide under the blanket and talk about how excited they are to see Jinyoung and Jaebum on TV.

It was the first day of filming and Jaebum and Jinyoung was there half an hour earlier to prepare. The other 4 went too, as they have never been to a filming site before. Everything was interesting to them, especially AmeriThaiKong, since they are from foreign countries. 
"PD! How? One of the backup dancer said he got a stomachache and won't be able to shoot. We are short of one person. Who to replace ?" The director anxiously complain to the PD while stomping her feet nervously on the floor thinking that they might have to postpone the filming. 
"Don't be nervous. What about them ? " PD point towards the direction of AmeriThaiKong and Yugyeom. "They are my trainees. Choose any one of them will be okay too." 
The director started playing some music and the four of them danced. Director found the feel in Mark's and told Mark to help out in being one of the Backup Dancer. 
Mark was shocked but excited at the same time, because he would at least be able to have a few minutes of screen time, meaning that his family would see him, knowing that letting him to Seoul is worth it. 

But ! Who would have known that their Acting debut would lead to something else, which almost caused a fight between a few of them..