D-Day

You Belong To Me
 
Guys, tomorrow is finally the day of our debut stage. Lets us practice one last time and we will go back to the dorm and sleep alright?” Jaebum asked. All the members showed the “OK” sign while lying down on the floor taking a 5minutes break.
 
Jinyoung slowly stood up and raised his hand asking if they would be able to practice a few more times but Jaebum rejected that idea as he is worried that the members would be too tired and not able to do well on their debut stage. Mark then patted Jinyoung’s shoulder. “ Don’t forget what i told you, relax alright.” Jinyoung nodded but it is still obvious he is nervous about it. 
 
Jaebum saw how worried Jinyoung is and suggested that they should play games. Of course, Bambam and Jackson literally jumped up and started throwing all the games names that they played before. “Mark, why don’t you suggest some games you played with your friends back at your hometown.” Mark stuttered and said that he is almost half-korean now and all the games he remembered are like Frying Pan game (Ting ting tang tang) , Cham Cham Cham, Mandu and etc. In the end, they decided to play blind mice in the practice studio for 30mins before continue practicing for one last time. Everyone became more relaxed thanks to the idea suggested by Jaebum.
 
Manager Hyung suddenly came in to check on the boys but to realised that they are playing games. He wanted to stop them but someone behind him pulled him out of the room and said no. It was 2PM. 
Hyung, you are our manager once, since debut, you should know how stress it is before the debut stage isn’t it ? You followed JJProject during their times too and you should know how discipline these boys are. Let them rest and relax. They must be really nervous.” Wooyoung explained and the other 2PM members agreed and persuaded manager. Manager hyung then nodded and went to had a drink with 2PMs, while leaving the members in the studio having their time, trying not to stress them further more. 
 

*AT THE MUSIC SHOW BACKSTAGE* 

 
Left with 30mins before going on stage and in their make up room, it was total silence. The mood maker Jackson was all quiet while looking through his phone. The maknaes are practicing the steps one last time with the dancer hyung, Mark and Jaebun playing with their phone games and Jinyoung reading a book. 
It was obvious that everyone was pretty worried about the debut stage and trying to look for things to make them not so nervous. 
 
Everyone’s phone got a notification. 
Jaebum: GOT7 FIGHTING ! 
Jinyoung: Yeah fighting! 
Jackson : JIAYOU 
Mark: lol
 
 
 
Then, Jinyoung got a private message.
Markie: Jinyoungie ah, don’t worry. Fighting. We are all in this together (: 
  
 
Jinyoung look up and found Mark smiling at him. He smiled back and showed the fighting sign.
 
“Okay GOT7, your turn for the debut stage! “ Music Show noona came in the room and called for them to prepare.
Jaebum gathered everyone in the middle of the room. 
 
G.O.T.7 JJAI ! “ The members all cheered together before going on stage with a smile on their faces.