Concert for you , Break for us

You Belong To Me

Since Jaebum and Jinyoung debuted, they will be joining the company in the JYP Concert. The rest of the trainees would be able to get a break or go for holiday since everyone is busy overseas during the concert. However, some could follow the company in going overseas and learn about it.

Mark and Jackson decided to go taiwan first to visit Mark's parents, as they went back to meet some relatives. After that , they will be going Hongkong and meet Jackson's parents. Bambam will go back to Thailand and Yugyeom will go holiday with his family.

The night before they leave for the concert schedule and holiday, they gathered in the living room and chat. 

" I'm so excited ! I can finally go back ! I have not told my mom im going back, and I didnt say im bringing Mark Hyung too." Jackson said as he kept clapping. Mark and the rest was laughing like a seal seeing Jackson's expressions. Bambam also said that he would be going back to Thailand and visit his family and relatives are going to have a party at his house.

Everyone seems to be very happy except Jaebum and Jinyoung. Of course, because they won't be able to get their breaks. 

"Hey, it seems like its good that we have not debut yet ! " Jackson teased and Jaebum quickly stared at Jackson. Before Jackson could say anything, Jaebum and Jinyoung stood up and started attacking Jackson. TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE ! That night was filled with laughters. They even brought their blankets out to the living room saying that they will sleep together like the old dorm days. 

 

The concert was very successful but tiring for JJproject, since it's the first time JJproject is facing so many people. Thanks to the 2pm hyungs, they are able to relax and enjoy the concert.

The first day of the concert ended and jinyoung was back in the hotel room on his own. He was bored so he texted Mark.

 

Jinyoung: Hyung-ie! How was your holiday? Must be boring without me right?! >_

Mark: It was fun though! I met my parents ! -Send photo-

Jinyoung: I'm jealous! ): I wish i could go for a holiday too.... 

Mark: Dont be jealous Jinyoung-ie ! Heard that the concert was daebak! 

Jinyoung: Yes, Thanks to the hyungs and noonas! -Send photos-

Mark: Wow, you seems to have fun too huh. >:(

Jinyoung: Not as fun as yours ! ):

Mark: Don't worry Jinyoung-ie ! I'll bring you here next time ! ((: 

Jinyoung: Ok promise ! *Show pinky*

Mark: HAHA ! *Gives pinky*

Jinyoung: Ok Markeu Hyung, I need to sleep now. There's rehearsal early morning tomorrow. Talk again. Goodnight <3

Mark: Okay.. ): Goodnight  <3

 

Jinyoung took a long time before he decided to put down his phone. He was looking at the photo Mark send him. "Hmm, Hyung must be having fun.. Especially with Jackson too. " Jinyoung mummbled. "Okay let's just sleep and not think about it ! "

 

It was the last day of their concert and they are all going back to Seoul. Of course, the trainees have to all return back to Seoul too.

However, before Jinyoung got on the flight, He recieved a text from Mark.

 

Mark: Where are you Jinyoung-ie ? I'm in the plane waiting to go back Seoul soon. ((: -send photo-

Jinyoung: Oh, Me too ! We might see each other at the airport !!

Mark: Really? Hope to see you! 

 

Jinyoung saw the photo and he wasn't very happy. He don't know why he feel that way, but he just don't feel right. Since Jaebum, he was scared to fall in love again. This time round. He decided not to confirm his feelings or anything. He will just let his feelings go. 

A guy appeared one day, and he made a debut chance for all the members. But he made Jinyoung jealous of something.. 

 

 

This chapter wasn't that good i guess? Because im feeling down.. My laptop had some problems and I lost the fanfic i typed.. i realised that emotions actually affect when you are writing. I promise to do it better tomorrow!(:   Spoiler: Youngjae is finally coming out tomorrow!! Yay! Got7debut is soon!

Do give sugesstions at the comments or could leave me a message. Suggestions will make me improve better. Thanks!

Photo credits to owner, i own none of the photos.