Our Little Date

You Belong To Me

Mark lied on Bambam's bed with his laptop and start looking online on where they should go tomorrow. 

He found that the 2PM hyungs had filmed Caribbean Bay CF before and he quickly called Taecyeon to ask for day passes. He then search online for the attractions there and what they could do. He was also holding onto his notebook, taking down notes incase he left out any of the activites. 

 

*NEXT DAY*

Mark woke Jinyoung up at 8am and told him to get ready by 9am while he go out to get some stuffs.

At 9am , Jinyoung met Mark under their building and the manager was there. Manager helped Mark in sending them to their destination. Even in the car, Jinyoung was sleeping with a sad face on it, which makes Mark very heart broken. 

They reached Caribbean Bay and Jinyoung was shocked. "Hey Markeu! It's expensive here! Let's just go for a simple movie or so." Mark shoke his head and show Jinyoung the special Day pass that has the 2PM hyungs signature. Jinyoung then realised that Mark went out so early was because he met with the 2PM hyungs to get the day pass. Jinyoung then smiled a little when Mark said "LET'S GO AND HAVE FUN!" and pushed Jinyoung to the entrance.

They first went to the Jade-Crusted sauna because it was said that it relieves fatigue and improves blood circulation, as found online. Then, they outdoor and played with many things. Bobsleigh, Aqualoop, TubeRide and more. Jinyoung was seen very happy and of course, Mark was glad that Jinyoung was giving a big smile, after so long. 

However, that is not what Mark only prepared. Mark blindfold Jinyoung and brought him somewhere again.

Oh! Mark brought Jinyoung to the afflifated theme park, EVERLAND! Jinyoung has always said that he want to visit Everland but due to their practices and JJproject schedule that time, he wasn't able to come. Jinyoung then gave Mark a tight hug and kept thanking him.

"Well, thank me later after you had fun! " Mark then pull Jinyoung everywhere and play together. Bumper Car, Double Rock Spin, Let's Twist, Hurricane and more. They even went to Zootopia and watch the Sea lions, Polar bear house and the Safari World. They had so much fun that they didn't realise its late and they haven't had anything since morning. 

Mark then brought Jinyoung to the Madagascar Restaurant that he booked earlier when Jinyoung went to the washroom. Jinyoung of course, was glad that Mark did so much for him. 

After dinner, they went to wach the Rose Castle Music Show. 

It was about 10pm night time, and they realised that they were actually out for more than 12hours. When the Manager called and said he will pick them up in 15mins time, Jinyoung look down and his face look gloomy once again. " I don't want to go back to the dorm..

Mark nodded and called the Manager. " Manager nim, we will come back tomorrow. Is it alright? I promise we will be fine!" After pleading on the phone for almost half an hour, Manager still don't agree because they are having their monthly evaluation. 

Jinyoung doesn't want to put Manager in a hard spot, so he agreed to go back home instead.

However, before leaving, they went to the gift shop to get soveniours for the members.

 

*BACK TO THE DORM*

Jinyoung had to pretend all happy and he shouted to the members. " We bought gifts for you all ! " Everyone came out of their room to check what happened. They all kept complaining about why didn't they invite them too, and kept clinging on Mark, wanting him to bring them over. Mark raised both hands and pretend rasing a white flag will sneaking back to his room. 

Jaebum and Jinyoung had eye contact and Jinyoung smiled back at Jaebum. He guess, he had already put down everything.

Jinyoung went back to his room and he called Mark instead of texting, like what he do usually.

Jinyoung: Markeu! I had eye contact with JB hyung just now, and i think i'm okay already. Thank you for today. You are the best!

And he hang up without letting Mark respond back. Mark smiled and mummbled to himself. " Glad you had fun Jinyoungie, I had fun too."

 

Preview: 

"Why..." Jinyoung cried.

 

Hello! MarkJin went out for a date!! Sorry if some of the info is wrong because i'm not a korean and i never went korea before, so these information are found online.. Omg, Jin cried in the next chapter!! ): 

Sorry for this late chapter because CNY is coming and im busy spring cleaning. IM SORRY!

Please do give suggestions or comment so i can improve better!