Disappointed

You Belong To Me

Jaebum and Jinyoung's debut gained explosive attention online and their song gained more than 1 milion view within two days. PD was happy with the results and more keen to look for the last member so that they could all debut again and sweep all the charts !

 

Thanks to Jaebum and Jinyoung, they are able to change to a bigger dorm and have more privacy. However, they are suppose to share the rooms since there is only 3. The roommates are as followed : JJproject (Jaebum & Jinyoung) , Hyung Line (Mark and Jackson) and Maknae Line (BamBam and Yugyeom). But whenever JJ diary was filmed in the dorm, they members are suppose to stay in one room till filming is over, so that there wont be any spoilers of the upcoming new group's members. Therefore, there's always a room that wasn't shown in the show. 

 

Since debut, Jaebum was asked to show a cool side while Jinyoung to be the hyper and crazy one. Hence, Jaebum is often seen to be giving cold shoulder to Jinyoung. Jinyoung wasn't used to it because behind the screen, Jaebum treats Jinyoung very well. After a long period of time, maybe because it's a habit, Jaebum was cold to Jinyoung On and Off camera, which makes Jinyoung very upset.

 

One day, while the other members went for training and left Jaebum and Jinyoung in the dorm waiting for their next schedule, Jinyoung talked to Jaebum about it, but it made Jinyoung very dissapointed. "Hyung, why do you seems to be so cold to me nowadays..

"What do you mean? It's the image that the company make me show , Jinyoung ah." Jaebum turned and look at Jinyoung in shocked because its the first time Jinyoung was so serious. "Don't worry, Jinyoung. You are still my favourite dongsaeng. I will still take care of you and protect you.Nothing else alright.

Jinyoung heard and he was dissapointed. He always thought that Jaebum treats him more than a dongsaeng, but it wasn't like that.. It was only his wishful thinking. He said "Okay" to Jaebum and told him that he would be out to buy something. Jinyoung went out alone and walk around at the neighbourhood. He was very confused now. He didn't know what to do. To continue treating Jaebum like Hyung , or something else. 

 

At this time, Mark texted Jinyoung. 

Mark: Hey Jinyoung-ie ! What time your schedule end today? Let's go cycling? After your debut we didnt go cycling or skateboarding already.. ): 

-He then send the following photo- 

Jinyoung: It will end around 10plus. I'll be back at 12AM.. Let's go after that. Is it alright?

Mark: Okay! (: Btw, why you sound so sad?

Jinyoung: Nothing..

Mark: TELL ME TELL ME ! *Sings Wonder Girls's Tell Me*

Jinyoung: Haha ok, Tell you tonight.

Mark: YAY! Okay, See you later ! 

 

 

It's 12AM and they both went out together to the nearby park cycling. 

After quite sometime, they found the convience store and bought some ramen, since Jinyoung ended his schedule not long, and he is hungry. While they are eating, Mark can see Jinyoung isnt very happy but he was pondering if he should ask or not. Mark gathered his courage and asked Jinyoung what happened. Jinyoung heard and he put down his chopsticks and look down. Mark was shocked because Jinyoung is always smiling happily infront of them, Not letting them worry about him. Mark patted Jinyoung shoulder while constantly his lips. (Mark his lips when he is nervous)

"It's ... I don't know how should i start."  Jinyoung stuttered.

"Don't worry Jinyoung-ie. Take your time." Mark Jinyoung's hair and smile at him. 

Jinyoung took a deep breathe and told Mark about it. "So, Few months back, I realise i like JB Hyung (JB is Jaebum's stage name). And today he told me that he treats me like a dongsaeng and nothing else. I felt confused and it's like something hard is pressing on my chest. I felt hurt.

Mark was so shocked that he dont know how to respond. Because Jinyoung was so secretive that no one realise his feelings. Mark stood up and hug Jinyoung, while Jinyoung rest his head on Mark's stomach, tearing. 

At around 4am, they both decided to go back to the dorm since Jinyoung have schedule at 9am. 

Back at the dorm, before Jinyoung went back to his room. Mark hold him and gave him a hug again. Jinyoung went back to his room and text Mark.

 

Jinyoung: Thanks Hyung, I'm feeling better. (':

Mark: Don't mention it. Remember, I'm always here for you alright !

Jinyoung: (:

Mark: Sleep early Jinyoung-ie. You have a schedule. Goodnight, Saranghae. <3

Jinyoung: Ok Markeu Hyung. Goodnight and Saranghae too <3

 

Jinyoung was glad that when he was down, he had Mark Hyung with him, supporting him and giving advices. And since then, He tried his best to treat Jaebum like a hyung too. Nothing more than that. 

But who knows, Jinyoung put down his feeling for one, but got feelings for another one... 

 

 

Yay! Done with this chapter. How was it? I add photos and text message. I was trying and i guess it seems better isnt it? Please comment and give me suggestions if i should add any other things ? Oh, because today is Sat, I'll probably post another chapter tonight!

P/S: Photo credit to owner. I own none of the photos.