crying monster

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up with an aching feeling around my ankles, my vision blurry as the sun blinds my eyes. I blink a few times before im able to look around clearly, my thoughts still fuzzy as i look around. I make out a bed frame, along with a wardrobe and windows. But then little fragments of my memory come back, i see the glass on the side next to me, milk.

 

Milk!!! 

 

Key....Key drugged me! As i try to scream out i find my mouth is duck taped, only muffled noises come out. Im suddenly very aware of the sharp pain in my stomach, the needle....what did he inject into me! I thrash around on the bed, unable to move as my hands and legs are tied together.

 

Hot tears roll down my face as my stomach twists in sickness, sweat forming on my forehead as whatever he gave me has started to make me feel suddenly very sick. As i scream out uselessly again the door opens slowly, I wait with tears pouring down my face as he enters the room. I watch him walk up to me as i try to sqirm away, regardless he sits himself just below my stomach smiling.

 

I try and move myself away from his hand as he reaches for my mouth and rips off the duck tape, before I can speak a word i vomit into a sick bag he has held out. After vomiting a few times i lie back into the cushions exhausted as i try to move him off me "You bastard!! Get off me!"

I use the last of my strength to wriggle around and try to chuck him off me, in the end i burst out crying.

 

He is now staring at me as if im insane, how dare he! "What the hell did you do to me! You ert!"

He reaches up to my gown and Pull it over me more "I am not a ert"

I shake my head "ing Bull!!! Untie me and tell me what you put inside me!"

He sighs and reluctantly undos the rope around my wrists, as he dose i grab his throat and shake him "I hate you! You stupid idiot! You think you can play with my body!"

 

As i tighten my grip he surprisingly pulls my hands off easily and holds them above my head,  he stares into my eyes for a while and just as im about to shout he covers my lips with his. As he crushes my lips under his i gasp and writhe about "You Monster! Get off me!"

He shakes his head and slams my wrists against the head board, now shouting "You want to know what i did?!"

I nod, never heard his angry voice before, it scares me. He grabs my cheek softly and smiles "let me ask you this...You really think i was going to let that baby be his?"

 

"w-what?!" I slap him across the face and scream at him "What did you do to my baby!" 

He undose the rope near my feet too so i quickly get up and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter