little scratch

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stare into his eyes as he moves one hand under my legs and the other supporting my back as he picks me up, i cant help but become shy as he holds me into his chest.

 

I close my eyes and pretend that it's not him holding me, but i am unable to imagine anything else as now, as much as I hate it...

 

He is the only thing I have...

 

"Do...i...i mean..." i stammer as i look up to him, my body feeling small in his arms as he puts me down onto the bed. The feel of the bed is more luxurious than mine, i wonder why...

 

Also the sheets are whiter and softer to the touch, the bed posts are made out of what looks like marble. This is a guest room...so why is it better than mine? 

 

"Do you want a drink before bed?" my attention is pulled back towards Key as he is looking down on me, a small smile on his lips. I nod and he looks to the floor, biting in his lips "Ill tell your mom not to go into you're room, so she won't find out"

 

I don't answer him back as he just exits the room, the sound of the door closing echoing in my mind as i let out a sigh. I keep my hands far away from my stomach, i don't want to touch it...i don't even want to think about it...

 

I don't think Key understands the fact that its Taemins not his...it must be difficult for him...why do i even care! Im talking like we are actually married whats wrong with me...am...i okay with it?

 

I shake my head and burry my face into the pillow as i feel hot tears roll down from my eyes onto the pillow, i inhale deeply trying to forget everything by trying to relax. But all i can smell is him...Key...every inch of this bed...

 

This is a nightmare!

 

As im about to burst into tears again the door opens quietly and Key tiptoes inside with what looks like a glass of milk,  my eyes go wide at the sight of it and i sit up instantly to yank it from his hands and gulp it down. 

 

I wipe away the milk from my upper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter