Positive

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing the door slam shut the whole house comes to a stop , silence deafening me as I tuck the towel more securely around me. I slowly wipe away the tears that still insist on falling from my eyes , a heavy feeling taking over my heart as I reach over to the red mark Taemin had left on my neck.

What happened…something must have frightened you to run away so quickly…was it the thought of Key? No of course not , we were talking about me when he got pale…I still can’t seem to figure it out…I hope things come to light soon , plus why did he call me fat! Its not like I have eaten enough to put on weight in a couple of days…

I slowly get up off my bed to close the curtains , as I do there is an impatient knock at my door. Without me allowing access I see Key storming into my room with a displeased look upon his face. I step carefully up to him before taking a big breath “What do you want?”

His eyes are intense as he reaches his hands up to touch my damp hair “So you had a bath…”

“Yeah so wha—“

“With him?”

“So? Why dose it bother you…”

He looks to the wall , not making eye contact with me as his hands drop to his sides “It…doesn’t…”

I roll my eyes and let out a little sigh , my head beginning to hurt again “What did you come in here for anyway…”

His expression suddenly turns back to being serious “Here , use these..” He hands me a bag from the Pharmacy , the bag feels unusually light. Without questioning the weight I reach my hand in to reveal a slim rectangular box with the words ‘Pregnancy Test’

“W-What?! What do you mean use these?!”

He grasps my arms and squeezes tight “You have never used protection right?! Don’t lie to me and try to say you have never had because I know that’s bull!”

“What…i..dont understand..” A cloud of worry seems to cloud my knowledge as I stare down at the box , my mind blank.

“Think about it Sunny , Sickness , Dizzy feelings and also you have been really emotional!”

Still…it doesn’t process in my mind , the word ‘pregnancy’ flies right out of my head , its impossible…right?. He can obviously see that I am oblivious to the situation , I hear him let out a big sigh and a groan.

“Sunny! Listen to what im saying!” Whilst he shakes my arms I feel the towel slowly slipping , I gasp and try to move his hands “Key…? Key!!! Key stop!!” Before I can make him let go the towel slips a little and reveals my chest , I let out a little yelp and rush my hands to cover his eyes that were movi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter