Leaving Me

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am now cradled into his arms , his hand my head in a soothing manor “Do you want a bath?... whilst I run it try lying against the tiles on the floor…” I nod gently as he lies me onto the floor , the feeling of the ice cold floor against my head numbs my headache. I then hear the splashing off bath water hitting against the tub “Taemin…”

“What is it Sunny?”

“Can I have…bubbles?”

He laughs , but I then hear a popping of a lid and a squirting noise “Done…I think bubbles will help actually…”  I then slowly get up to my feet and stretch weakly , I grasp the bottom of my top and pull it over my head. As I drop my top to the floor I notice him staring at my chest , his face going pink a little around the cheeks.

“Cat got your tongue , Taemin?”

He puts his hand over his mouth and goes to turn the bath water off “Uhm…no…you are just a lot more ier in the light then I remember…” I blush red and cross my arms over my chest , I sit down on the toilet lid. “Please don’t say things like that , its embarraing…”

“Im sorry for saying the truth…but your bath is done…” I smirk and then stand up , as I walk over to the bath… “You might want to look away , I cant get into the bath with half my clothes on..” He turns all the way around without a word , looking at the door , he then goes to close the door. As he dose that I undo my bra and take off my underwear , climbing into the nice warm bath.

“You…can turn around now…” As he turns around I make sure the bubbles are covering everything up to my shoulders , he then smiles as he comes to sit beside the bath on a stool. I close my eyes as he plays with my hair “You are so pretty when you’re relaxing…can I wash your hair for you?”

“Sure…go ahead…” I sit up a little and the bubbles shift , I blush more but choose to ignore it. I put my hands over my chest as Taemin grasps a glass and pours the warm water over my head “You know you can move you’re hands , I have seen them enough….” I roll my eyes then look to his innocent face.

“Only twice…its not like I get them out everywhere we go!” He laughs as I move my hands , but he then rubs shampoo into my scalp and I find myself letting out a sigh of relaxation “Do you want to get in too?...before he comes home?..”

“You say it like he is your dad Sunny…its not like he is going to punish you..”

“You don’t know that Taemin , I don’t know that either…”

“Sunny…are you scared of him?...”

“A little…but… that dosent matter dose it?”

As I say this he takes his shirt off , I stare at his chest but just as I reach out he plonks a load of water onto my head. As I rub the shampoo out of my eyes to see I notice he has made his wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter