Fierce

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I get down from Key's arms and try to stand straight to talk to them, but my legs wobble just a little. Key is instantly behind me, gently holding me up from my arms.

 

"Dont move your hands anywhere else" i hiss this at him as i then stare forward to our families, my hands firmly on my hips.

"Maybe i didn't tidy my room because i don't give a , just like you"

My father's eyes open wide and he raises his hand "How dare you address your m-"

 

"Also you old man can save your crap for mother, because i am no longer going to be living here"

My mother steps forward to state her obvious 'dominance' on the family "Where will you live, no one will take you in"

 

Key then placed his head ontop of mine "She will stay with me..."

 

There were sudden murmurs amongst our parents, then Key's mum spoke up "We can't allow you to be with her anymore...we will come to a different agreement!"

 

I feel Key shake his head as he without my concent wraps his arms around my stomach "I can't let you do that..."

Both parents scream "Why not!"

We both exchange a nervous look, holding eachothers gaze in an uneasy way. I listen carefully as the house is now silent, the only noise audible to my ears is Key's breathing which comes to an abrupt stop.

 

"Because...She's...She's.." for the first time i notice he is struggling for words, i smile to myself and clear my throat before speaking, making sure everyone is paying attention.

I unwillingly place my hands ontop of Key's, biting my lip "Im carrying his child, and before you say anything im keeping it"

 

All adults blink as if dumbfounded, its like i didn't say anything at all... I lean back into Key, my legs gettting pins and needles from staying in one place for too long. Just as im about to sigh Key's father speaks up "Well we will simply have to get rid of it, whether you are willing or not"

They all nod in agreement, as if it was something to debate on. 

 

"She said she is keeping it, and ill even protect her even from you if i have to, you aren't going to touch her" Key's voice was smooth but deadly, his hands coiling around my body protectively.

 

I then feel his soft breath on my ear, before the words "When i let go of you...run past them and pack whatever you can"

I nod slightly then look to the gap between my father and mother, it was like time slowed down, his arms sliding off me slowly.

 

My feet responded to my commands but i only just made it though them both, i went as fast as my body would let me to my room, i could feel the vibrations of their feet behind me. I threw myself into my room and slammed my door shut behind me, pushing my dresser infront of it as they pound on the door. I got my duffel bag from under my bed and packed everything i could, i then saw that stones where being thrown at my window.

 

I looked out of it with my eyes wide, Key had his arms stretched out, mouthing for me to jump. I knew i had no time left, no time to think. I threw my bag out of the window so it landed in the snow, just as my door snapped from its hinges i let my body fall from the window, my eyes shut tight.

 

I feel my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter