XOXO

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit in my room,  my head in my hands as i fight back the urge to cry. 

 

Why did i say such horrible things!

 

He must feel so hurt right now, its all my fault.

 

I sigh and grab my phone from ontop of my bed, deciding to message Taemin and opoligise. Just as im about to press send a tear rolls down my face, my phone falling from my grip.

 

If I send this it could hurt Key...

 

What am I going to do!

 

Braking my promise i cry into the bed, my face hidden in the quilt. My cries turn into sobs, my heart feeling like its braking. 

 

👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 👁 

 

I sit on the floor near the window with my phone in my hand, staring at the messige i have sent Taemin. I bite my lip and cross my arms over my stomach, I want to find Key.

 

I get up from the floor, pulling up my pyjama bottoms as i exit the room and wonder around. I look in his room and see that he is nowhere to be found, but then a place comes into my head.

 

I hurry up the stairs and to the room where the lock still lies on the floor, my heart is now racing as I open the door just a little.

 

As expected I can see Key sitting in his chair and frowning, paperwork overflowing on his desk.

 

"Why do you just stand there?" He sighs

 

I gasp a little, my grip tightening on the handle as i take a deep breath 

 

"Can i come in?"

 

"Might aswell..."

 

I open the door and wander inside, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. I look around and see towers and towers of books and paper, accompanied by dust.

 

My eyes then flicker to Key who is now staring at me, as i catch him staring he smiles "Come here.."

 

He holds his arms out, i hesitate for a moment before walking over to his desk and sitting in his lap.

"Did you cry?"

 

I look up to him, my eyes feeling tired at the mention of crying "Why do you ask?"

 

"Because you're eyes are red, also you look like you are upset"

 

I stay silent for a while, thinking of the things i can say without hurting him "I felt...like i was too harsh"

 

He my head and i close my eyes, His hand also goes on my stomach "Nonsense...you said the truth"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter