Don't Cry

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finally getting something to eat and talking non stop we find the time has just flown by, Key leaves the money on the table and grabs my hand softly. 

 

"Full?"

 

I nod patting my stomach and smiling as he pulls me up, we smile at eachother as we make our way out hand in hand "You don't mind me holding your hand anymore?"

 

I shake my head "No, i guess you do have a pass for that too"

 

He smirks as we exit into the warm air, it hits my chest and makes me feel warmth everywhere "So i have a hug AND hand pass now?"

 

I laugh as i get into the car "Yeah i guess you do"

 

The engine starts with a soft purr, Key then looks at me before he drives away "You seem closer to me since we had that talk"

 

"Well yeah, Key you just told me everything i needed to feel relaxed"

 

He nods in consideration, i notice a happy smile crack onto his face "I'm glad you feel that way, hopefully i will get a full Sunny pass soon"

 

I lean into the seat and look out of the window, seeing the house already "Ah The pass for me is a rare one to get, hard to achieve too"

 

He rolls his eyes as we turn a corner "Ill get it, but by then you will tell me you love me" 

 

"Sure i will" I chuckle to myself, but then there is silence as i stare at the car in the drive.

 

"Key did you invite anyone?"

 

He shakes his head and park's away from the car, we both stare at it "It's no one's car i have seen before...."

 

I squeeze his hand before getting out,  taking a deep breath before I take off my shoes and walk barefoot to the door. I don't wait for the company of Key, i shove open the door and put my shoes ontop of the rack.

 

A woman i suspect to be Key's cleaner looks at me with a worried expression, her eyes then flicker behind me to Key who emerges through the door "Sir..." she whispers as if she is in a church "He demanded to come in and he wouldn't leave"

 

We both look to eachother and Key bites his lip in aggravation, nodding and dismissing the woman she scurries away. 

 

"Is it who i think it is?"

 

I shrug "Who are you thinking it is?"

 

He looks me in the eyes and his hand falls easily into mine "I think it's..." He says nothing, but the silence is deafening. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter