Monster

Ragged Doll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I clutch my cheek from the cold I also rip my hand from his “I don’t want you….near me….”

“Well Sunny you really don’t have much of a choice….!”

I smirk as my face is now hidden by my coat “Yes I do…..Ill go and live with my boyfriend…”

I hear a sigh escape his lips as he says this , his hand going through his hair “I thought you were single….who would want you anyway….”

“Exactly!!! So why are you here!” As I looked up to him his eyes flickered ahead as he began walking , completely blanking me. Taemin will come tomorrow….and when he dose im staying with him….no way am I getting into an arranged marriage…who do they think I am!

I make sure I always keep a few steps behind him , I would rather be further away but If I move away he just begins do drag me again. There must be a reason he’s here…..Ill just have to find out. I see we have reached my house , I bite my lip and shake my head as I walk ahead and enter the house.

I storm past My parents staring at me and head straight to my room , I feel my body begin to shake as I slowly open the door to my room. I then burst out into tears as I pack my things , I’ve never felt this way before….why dose it hurt so much…

As I zip up my bag I go and it on my bed , my head in my hands as I cant seem to stop crying. An hour must of passed by now and I can still hear their voices down stairs….Luckily my eyes aren’t as red as they usually are , just as im about to lock my door Key bursts in and I stay motionless staring at him.

“Get…the hell out of my room….” He ignores me and shuts the door gently behind him , without a sign of happiness on his face he sits on the sofa. I turn myself to look to him .

“We need to talk….” His voice having a sour edge to it as he looks bored.

“About what…” As I ask he pats the space next to him , I shake my head “I would rather die…” He lets out a sigh as he leans forward and rests his head in his hands. “You need to marry me….the reason doesn’t matter…..But your family will thank you for it….”

I narrow my eyes as I go to sit on the edge of my bed “Are we….in trouble….financially ?” He smirks and bites his lip , making him look oddly handsome. “Even if you were I can’t say….”

I sigh and look to the floor “…If….i will help my mother and father….then fine….but don’t expect me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter